• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
sign-kid-jason-mckeon-2018-red-sox-world-series-parade-850x478.jpg

Ugh, go Blues I guess? Too late to change my pick to #TeamMeteor?

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
And thus, the Blues have been cursed by CreeperBlocks to lose to the Bruins and make everyone suffer more Boston arrogance that needed to be nuked into orbit.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait. Wondering how the layoff will effect the Bs. It was like 40 degrees colder here the last time they played. North End is abuzz with people in Bs jerseys, so the crowd will be nuts.

Everyone has a choice whether to root for a team representing Trump-land goaltended by a racist or the scrappy team from liberal Boston. I know who I support.

Am I doing this right?

Oct 27, 2017
NBA finals thread has 8 times the amount of posts this one does :(.

Also, go Blues! Slay the dragon! Assassinate Hitler! Torpedo the Death Star!

Tristam

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait. Wondering how the layoff will effect the Bs. It was like 40 degrees colder here the last time they played. North End is abuzz with people in Bs jerseys, so the crowd will be nuts.

Everyone has a choice whether to root for a team representing Trump-land goaltended by a racist or the scrappy team from liberal Boston. I know who I support.

Am I doing this right?

I mean, Boston went 81.8% for Clinton and St. Louis went 78.7% for Clinton. (Also, c'mon, the Blues are the scrappy underdog, no question. They were last place in the league on Jan 1st.)

Oct 27, 2017
iu

iu

"They're saying Booooooo-ins."
I'm saying boouins!!

Once Toronto makes the finals again in 30 years this thread will be much bigger, too.
Next year baby! Believe!

I have been hearing or saying this literally my entire life

If it was Spurs vs Magic the NBA Finals thread would be deader than dead.

Also mildly salty because I've never cared about basketball but everyone back home looks like they're having the BEST fucking time.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I go ahead and say Fuck Marchand, or do I need to wait for his first late hit?

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I won the bracket!!!!!

Whoops! Jumped the gun.

It looks like I can lose if the blues win the cup.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
I want the Bruins to win because they are the closest professional hockey team to my place of residence.
If they win it will almost match the excitement of my 1999 division 2 floor hockey championship at Hockey Town on Rte 1.