• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Heluva shot.

Don't think the Bs won the Cup last time while they were in town (and in fact despite Boston's championship run lately, very few have been won at home), so hopefully they can this time around.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Which part of "penalties aren't reviewable" are you guys struggling with understanding

I understand that's the current rule just fine, I don't understand why they didn't allow it in the first place if offsides was made reviewable. Beyond that I'd be shocked if the NHL doesn't change the rule after that game - they're generally quick to change rules when big flaws smack everyone in the face.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Pasta!

M9AG8.gif
M9AG8.gif
M9AG8.gif
M9AG8.gif

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Aaaanddd thar be the dagger.

Bennington was playing out of his mind last game but he seems a bit up and down.

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I understand that's the current rule just fine, I don't understand why they didn't allow it in the first place if offsides was made reviewable. Beyond that I'd be shocked if the NHL doesn't change the rule after that game - they're generally quick to change rules when big flaws smack everyone in the face.
I mean there is a lot of people that think offsides shouldnt be reviewable (within reason)

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
I mean there is a lot of people that think offsides shouldnt be reviewable (within reason)

I more just want consistency. I can see going either way (though I'd probably lean towards allowing the review), so long as it's an across the board thing and not an A and B, but not C thing. The NFL is really screwy with their rules and perhaps if they weren't so f'd up we'd have seen the right team facing the Patriots in the Super Bowl. NHL I find better about tuning rules logically, but I feel they sort dropped the ball on how they did reviewables.

Also, lordy long open net sequences are quite a thing.

Edit: Nice on Chara. Quite the fling. I had to laugh when I realized last game he had taken off the visor and just had the jaw guard going. I guess he can retire whenever so not like he has to worry about the future of his career.

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck, I just want this season to end.

Yes, I'm sure the best thing for the game is to give the same refs who turn "puck over the line before players" into brain surgery the power to go back and hunt for penalties.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Blues have been playing Bruins-style hockey all series long.
That's what would have made losing to them tonight or Wednesday hurt a hell of a lot more than losing to Chicago 6 years ago.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Bruins should volunteer to play game 7 in St Louis as they're better on the road and the Blues suck at home.