• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who's never watched hockey before these playoffs and has been a lifelong Blues fan since then, I can whole-heartedly say that holiday is the most innocent man alive

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck is with the Blues and performing like shit when they're at home, and actually playing like a finals team abroad

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So St. Louis Post Dispatch will be having an unpleasant couple days, and potentially for a long time if Blues lose Game 7.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*comes into random thread sphincter-hurt about trash talk, calls others children* lmao

"the team I didn't want to lose lost wahhhh I am sad but also very mature ;'("

Kettle, Pot, meet murderous Argentinian football fans with a very scary slasher smiles on their faces.

You have a weird fetish regarding fans of teams you don't like being murdered.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Oh ffs KHarvey has found this place?

Just end us now. We had a good run
aa4.jpg

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
They started well and the stupid penalty by Schenn, failed clear.. 5 on 3 thing sucked the life out of them. They were ok for 2 periods though, imploded in the 3rd. If the weird puck off Rask's back and post thing goes in I think it's a different game. I felt like it started to get into their heads that they were not going to beat Rask.

Saw a stat that he's .973 in these playoffs in elimination games (for either team). That's rough. Boston goes nowhere without his performance this year.

Long ass drive home and my kid barely spoke a word. He got his first taste of how things can wind up when you get emotionally invested in something you have no control over. I almost feel bad for taking him. Was hoping to see the Cup tonight.. 31+ years of going to games.. might not get the chance again.

I also feel bad for the team b/c it seems like they shoulder what's almost a curse at this point. You get all these alumni here, the fans ready to see it FINALLY happen.. it's a lot for a team that doesn't have a lot of deep playoff experience. Hopefully leaving that baggage in St. Louis will help them get it done Wednesday. They seem to play well on the road and they seem to rebound well.

Also fuck the NHL for stretching this series out and fuck the Post Dispatch.. idiots.

TLDR: FUCK

Last edited: