• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Going to be a Bonnaroo for Game 7. Hope I can watch it

They might throw it up in the cinema tent, though maybe not since the festival grounds won't be open since it's only Wednesday. I watched game 4 of the 2008 NBA Finals (Celtics 24 point comeback) at Bonnaroo and it was one of the more memorable sports watching experiences of my life.

My guess is they'll have it somewhere.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They might throw it up in the cinema tent, though maybe not since the festival grounds won't be open since it's only Wednesday. I watched game 4 of the 2008 NBA Finals (Celtics 24 point comeback) at Bonnaroo and it was one of the more memorable sports watching experiences of my life.

My guess is they'll have it somewhere.

I've heard some people say it will play at either one of the camp plazas or a stage. They did it last year. This year it helps that it falls on Wednesday so theres not too much going on at the festival

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I care that it's game day... if only due to being able to shave for the first time since April 6th.

Incidentally, I'll be throwing down the playoff beard gauntlet to all of you in the thread once again. Win or lose, you'll get to see how Father Time has ravaged my handsome visage over the past 8 years.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I care that it's game day... if only due to being able to shave for the first time since April 6th.

Incidentally, I'll be throwing down the playoff beard gauntlet to all of you in the thread once again. Win or lose, you'll get to see how Father Time has ravaged my handsome visage over the past 8 years.

I haven't had a razor clean shave since 2011.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Blues win in Boston and we see Boston fans imploding as they celebrate on their turf, while witnessing the celebration back home
or
Bruins win and we witness St Louis collapse in the final 2 games and add to their suffering.

win-win scenario here. Pushing for the former but choke job is a nice consolation prize.

If the Bruins can get the lead and maintain it I like their chances.

It'll come down to who scores first. Bruins will come out with the momentum from the crowd, but if St Louis gets by Rask early, they will feed on that. (taste blood pretty much)

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Blues win in Boston and we see Boston fans imploding as they celebrate on their turf, while witnessing the celebration back home
or
Bruins win and we witness St Louis collapse in the final 2 games and add to their suffering.

win-win scenario here. Pushing for the former but choke job is a nice consolation prize.

I like the cut of your jib.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
or

Option 3: TEXAS-SIZED METEOR TO CRASH UPON BOSTON

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Unleashing the Pooh.

20190612_130200.jpg

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
There are rumors that Tim Thomas has exited his bunker in the hills of Idaho and will be in the building tonight

calder

Oct 25, 2017

Well if he's back that must mean the US federal government has, in all three branches, finally shrunk enough to stop threatening the rights of Free Citizens as the Founders intended. Great news for all Americans! They probably got rid of taxes too, so that must be pretty cool.

Mcindoe asked who the worst possible pick to be the Bruins' banner captain tonight would be, and while Ray Bourque in an Avs jersey is a solid pick I gotta go with Joe Thornton. The confused/upset noise the crowd would make would be indescribable.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Mcindoe asked who the worst possible pick to be the Bruins' banner captain tonight would be, and while Ray Bourque in an Avs jersey is a solid pick I gotta go with Joe Thornton. The confused/upset noise the crowd would make would be indescribable.

Edit: That's Roberto Luongo, for those who don't know.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Well if he's back that must mean the US federal government has, in all three branches, finally shrunk enough to stop threatening the rights of Free Citizens as the Founders intended. Great news for all Americans! They probably got rid of taxes too, so that must be pretty cool.

I don't agree with anything he has to say politically, but it's always seemed that part was a backseat to his on I've accomplishments.

I'd take Avs Bourque!

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Boston wins, Bruins fans riot like a pack of animals and burn down the entire State of Massachusetts. The United States Armed Forces is force to nuke the state from oblivion to stop the rioting.