• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
That was not competitive. To go out like that game 7 of a Finals at home is nuts. Credit and congrats to the Blues.

It was, the score just doesn't reflect it. Boston shot like crazy against Binnington, but he was ice cold tonight. Amazing performance by the goalie, some of those saves.....

Go Blues!

I always feel for the losing side in these situations. You could see the pain and disappointment on their faces. Boston gave it their all. Super happy with the outcome though.

b00

Oct 28, 2017
So when's the parade? Hopefully soon. I really need to shave before I'm fired.

Totally worth it tho

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
G U Y S. I still can't believe it. I finally finished partying but I can't sleep. There's no way it's real. Also, someone tell my ex to fuck off.

We're the champs. Tank lifted it. JB lifted it. Holy shit.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
"I hope their fans realize it's fake. It legitimately doesn't count. This series will only ever be 3-3 or a Boston winner. I honestly hope the Bruins raise a banner and claim the cup no matter what happens. More people will always recognize Boston as the true 2019 champions, mark my words. Any blues fan that supports their team after this pathetic excuse for a game deserves to be banned for life. You can't call yourself a fan of hockey. If it comes to it I will personally call out anyone I see wearing Blues Champions gear. If you think this series has been fair then you're more hopeless than the flat earthers. The Blues and any fans who still support them are the scum of the earth and don't deserve to ever win the cup. And they won't. Go Bruins." - Some salty Bruins fan in a discord

Wow our salt levels have really lagged around here, we never get the good stuff like that anymore. Let's all pray for a Leafs/Canadiens playoff matchup, maybe an ECF even, to really get this place buzzing again.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Is there an offseason thread? Sharks just signed EK to an 8 year, $11.5 mil AAV deal and I'm not sure what to think.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Is there an offseason thread? Sharks just signed EK to an 8 year, $11.5 mil AAV deal and I'm not sure what to think.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nh...ill-be-playing-if-you-had-ryan-reaves.109195/

RE: EK65
tenor.gif