Stanley Parable - Ultra Deluxe Announced (New Content + New Endings)

Oct 27, 2017
That trailer was amazing. I love the weird humor of the creator. Not in the mood to play the game again but it will be fun watching people on Twitch playing this strange little thing.

Oct 26, 2017
Awesome, I'm ready to dive back in.

Nope, not starting my PC version yet, still hasn't been 5 years since I last played. I want that 5 Years achievement without cheating.

(I'll get this on consoles).
That reminds me, I should check how long it is since I last started up Stanley Parable.

Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow! It’s been so long but it’s still one of my favourite games. I wonder if you can just buy it as some sort of DLC since I already own it on steam.

But yess, definitely a Day 1 purchase for me!

Nov 20, 2017
I feel like there's some sort of social commentary going on when they will release an enhanced edition before I can actually unlock one of the achievements. Do I cave and get the enhanced edition? Do I persist to the end?

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like there's some sort of social commentary going on when they will release an enhanced edition before I can actually unlock one of the achievements. Do I cave and get the enhanced edition? Do I persist to the end?

Hmmm, I think on that note I'll be hitting the magic number sometime next year; the last achievement I got was in May '14.

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Day 1. I don't care what they do as long as I can listen the Narrator again. Man, buying this game back in the day was one the best decisions ever. <3

Apr 19, 2018
My big higlight from the show. I love the game so much and played through it multiple times over the years. I really can't wait for new Stanley content, gonna be awesome. The Trailer was also really funny.