• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Consoles + PC.

At The Game Awards 2018.

oi9bflm.jpg

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Not just consoles... the trailer said PC as well.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nope, not starting my PC version yet, still hasn't been 5 years since I last played. I want that 5 Years achievement without cheating.

(I'll get this on consoles).

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Finally! This is one of the only games left that was only on PC that I really wanted to play on a console since I don't own a gaming PC.

This is really great news!

CatDoggo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they include the demo content in some way because the demo had some seriously funny stuff in it and a lot of people who bought the game missed out on it.

Lebon30

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Nope, not starting my PC version yet, still hasn't been 5 years since I last played. I want that 5 Years achievement without cheating.

(I'll get this on consoles).
Hahaha. Incidentally, I personally only have to launch the game to get the achievement without cheating.

I'm hyped for this. Loved the game and its humor.

Also, 8.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
If people have a PC more powerful than a toaster, you should play the demo of the first retail release on Steam. It's 100% original content not in the full game. It's very good.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got this on PC but never finished it because my laptop sucks. Defo getting this for console.

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if console policies will allow them to keep those infamous achievements.

Nov 4, 2017
I was just thinking about this game the other day when i was trying to explain it to a friend who doesn't have a PC, and how it's a tragedy that such a work of art will have flown under the radar of many, many gamers. At least it looks to be getting the preservation and accessibility it deserves.

Besides, i'd love to play it again on my TV this time!