• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
That trailer was amazing. I love the weird humor of the creator. Not in the mood to play the game again but it will be fun watching people on Twitch playing this strange little thing.

Designer_Fake

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly one of the funniest games I've ever seen. Can't wait to finally be able to play it myself on consoles.

Rozart

Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow! It's been so long but it's still one of my favourite games. I wonder if you can just buy it as some sort of DLC since I already own it on steam.

But yess, definitely a Day 1 purchase for me!

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I feel like there's some sort of social commentary going on when they will release an enhanced edition before I can actually unlock one of the achievements. Do I cave and get the enhanced edition? Do I persist to the end?

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I've already played it on PC, but I'm more than happy to play is again on my PS4 😁. I wonder if the platinum will take 5 years to get?

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like there's some sort of social commentary going on when they will release an enhanced edition before I can actually unlock one of the achievements. Do I cave and get the enhanced edition? Do I persist to the end?

Hmmm, I think on that note I'll be hitting the magic number sometime next year; the last achievement I got was in May '14.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Day 1. I don't care what they do as long as I can listen the Narrator again. Man, buying this game back in the day was one the best decisions ever. <3

Apr 19, 2018
Germany
My big higlight from the show. I love the game so much and played through it multiple times over the years. I really can't wait for new Stanley content, gonna be awesome. The Trailer was also really funny.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
So do "consoles" mean consoles or ps4/xbox one ?

Edit : Google tells me it really means consoles, another great news I somehow missed

CatDoggo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What ever happened to this? It's been around nine months since the announcement trailer and I don't think there's been any news about it since then, much less a release date.

CatDoggo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The near total silence since this was announce does seem weird. It could either mean bad news that something's gone wrong with the production of this this version of the game, or it could be good news and this is a complete overhaul of the game with plenty of new content, thus why it's taking so long to be released.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
The near total silence since this was announce does seem weird. It could either mean bad news that something's gone wrong with the production of this this version of the game, or it could be good news and this is a complete overhaul of the game with plenty of new content, thus why it's taking so long to be released.
Or this whole thing was just a joke, and they never planned to do any port in the first place. Essentially making fun of the idea of constant re-relases of old gen games. With Stanley Parable you never know

Blanquito

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Or this whole thing was just a joke, and they never planned to do any port in the first place. Essentially making fun of the idea of constant re-relases of old gen games. With Stanley Parable you never know
As someone with only a console... this would be a cruel joke :(

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
As someone with only a console... this would be a cruel joke :(
You have some ancient laptop lying around? Because the original release on PC runs on Source, and should run reasonably on any machine produced in the last decade or two.

And I was mostly joking, you don't make a trailer for a big show if you aren't serious about getting your game out.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
I hope this comes out soon. I've been waiting forever for this and Kentucky Route Zero, which was also supposed to come out this year.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I love The Stanley Parable so goddamn much, so I'm totally willing to give them extra time to make it as amazing as possible to play on consoles as it first was on PC.

Designer_Fake

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It would be kind of funny if they did another trailer for this year's Game Awards that acknowledges the fact that the game is still not out yet.