• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexxKidd

Banned
May 23, 2018
Can't get into these games. I've tried since the OG PS1 game. Stiff, dry games. I'll keep an eye on this one, but expecting more trope that doesn't break the mold.

Caim

Oct 25, 2017

To give an idea of what the gameplay is like.

The camera isn't normally this zoomed out, but the player has it this way to see enemy attacks and telegraphs.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
Do they block emulators in this game? I'd like to try it but my phone is complete crap and probably wouldn't run it very well, if at all.

Oct 25, 2017
please tell me Dr. Ghest is in.
latest

solari

Oct 25, 2017
AZ, USA
Damn, I have a JP account with a lot of good stuff on it. Don't really wanna start over but this would be way more convenient since my Japanese skills are really not great.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
I believe the main collabs for the game thus far have been Brave Exvius, Nier, Valkyrie Profile, and Resonance of Fate, and we should nigh assuredly get all of them.
Who owns the Resonance of Fate IP? Tri-Ace or Sega? I assume the latter since RoF characters appeared in both Project X Zone.

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
Yes! I was waiting for this ever since I heard of this game's announcement.

This is probably the best Star Ocean game Tri Ace has made since (arguably) SO 3.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting to see how long this'll last. Tales game are more popular here I'm sure, yet both mobile games brought over are already dead.

Mar 4, 2018
Interesting to see how long this'll last. Tales game are more popular here I'm sure, yet both mobile games brought over are already dead.

I am sure it kinda opposite . Each entry of Star ocean except SO5 sell more than tales game . Most of tales game i see sell around 1 mil world wide while SO3 sell above 2 mil ,SO 4 around 1.8 mil and SO2 sale like 1.2 mil +

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I am sure it kinda opposite . Each entry of Star ocean except SO5 sell more than tales game . Most of tales game i see sell around 1 mil world wide while SO3 sell above 2 mil ,SO 4 around 1.8 mil and SO2 sale like 1.2 mil +
Also, this is SE, not Bamco. SE historically supports their gacha very well.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
Star Ocean was generally a notably more successful mobile game than Tales was, even in Japan. There were design issues with Tales that made it a gigantic slog.

Similarly, we've seen Brave Exvius do notably better than any of the other Final Fantasy mobile games, even though it's the one with the greatest focus on original characters instead of the brand name ones.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know if I'm going to play this since I've been eyeing the SMT gacha game for a while. Might give it a whirl though

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Star Ocean was generally a notably more successful mobile game than Tales was, even in Japan. There were design issues with Tales that made it a gigantic slog.

Similarly, we've seen Brave Exvius do notably better than any of the other Final Fantasy mobile games, even though it's the one with the greatest focus on original characters instead of the brand name ones.

Probably helps that there's only one SO mobile game compared to Tales' 3 mobile games in Japan (now two). No fanbase split.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Might try the game once it's released. I'm currently playing Opera Omnia and actually having fun.

Please bring VP Anatomia now!!

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
Where do they find these names? Anamnesis? Integrity & faithlesness? Unkown undiscovery? Days 352/2 .......

They seem to top it each time

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I'll never not be salty that First Departure and Second Evolution will probably never be on PSN ;_;