• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
They corrected the mistake and the summer characters are in fact limited.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They corrected the mistake and the summer characters are in fact limited.
I never expected anything different honestly, but it's nice to have confirmation.

BTW for those that don't know, there's a Summer Set in the shop that you can purchase for 5k gems, that comes with a bunch of items,

- 5* ACE Ticket
- 2x Large LB Material
- 2x Bow Coins (that you can exchange for weapons)
- 2x Blade & Sheathe Coins (that you can exchange for weapons)

Among other things.

Honestly, just the 5* guaranteed Ace Ticket and Large Limit Break materials are worth the price of admission, everything else is just a bonus. It can be purchased twice and is labeled as "Set A", which leads me to believe we may be getting another one (either the same or different) when the second part of the event happens. It's a great value for your gems.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at some of the upcoming character designs/costumes...yeah, I can kind of see why this got a Mature rating.

Roubjon

Oct 25, 2017
That massage scene with Myuria was awful. It was worth the 100 Gem reward and an emote I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
I hate having cool new characters and not being able to really use them for a long time...I dont have enough mats to get Summer Myuria to 70, and grinding for XP is just pointless. Even once I get her to 70, as long as I'm playing Multiplayer Ill be sticking to my regular Myuria who is at +10 now.

Looking at some of the upcoming character designs/costumes...yeah, I can kind of see why this got a Mature rating.
Is there a good list I can look at. All I know I want to try and get is 2B. The wiki Ive been checking is missing a lot it seems.

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
I hate having cool new characters and not being able to really use them for a long time...I dont have enough mats to get Summer Myuria to 70, and grinding for XP is just pointless. Even once I get her to 70, as long as I'm playing Multiplayer Ill be sticking to my regular Myuria who is at +10 now.

Is there a good list I can look at. All I know I want to try and get is 2B. The wiki Ive been checking is missing a lot it seems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soanamnesis/comments/8xu8d1/list_of_ace_characters/

Slightly out of order now since we got the summer characters already.

Also the first summer characters (Myuria, Miki, Reimi, and Sophia) receive a buff in the future via patch as opposed to an awakening.

SephLuis

Oct 25, 2017
Does the daily pull includes the units in the summer banner ?

I made two pulls and got 2 Daryls in the first (+1 today in the daily) and got summer Miki in the second. Will probably wait and make the last pull once the second part hits because I could really use a good healer.

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
Does the daily pull includes the units in the summer banner ?

I made two pulls and got 2 Daryls in the first (+1 today in the daily) and got summer Miki in the second. Will probably wait and make the last pull once the second part hits because I could really use a good healer.

Yeah its possible to pull the summer units from the daily.

Oct 25, 2017

Altera

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The Red Hammers are basically a replacement for duplicates of the event weapons. It's actually worse, since they can ONLY be used to enhance the event weapons, and can't be used for Transmute material to get a weapon exchange coin out of it (if the event weapon is horrible and you don't want to MLB it).

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
So I have been ridiculously lucky in this game. Pulled one 5 k the other day and got Summer Myuria. I dont really like her at the moment but that can change at level 70. Plus that outfit is just Whew why is she using a sword? I also got Anne... I didnt play SO5 yet so I dunno anything about her. I just hope she's fun. My tickets got me a dupe Millie and a free draw got me a dupe cliff. Needless to say I have some good 5 star luck in this game. I'm going to be saving my gems atm for idk who.... looks like I got everyone I wanted atm! Anyone I should pull next? Hmmm

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh nice my free pull is regular Myuria and my ace ticket was regular Miki. WHY DO YOU MOCK ME SO

iclash

Oct 27, 2017
lesser Salt Lake area
I logged into the game today only to find all my progress/characters/inventory gone. It made me start a new game. I checked my google play sync and i see my achievements still but everything reset. Did I do something wrong?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I logged into the game today only to find all my progress/characters/inventory gone. It made me start a new game. I checked my google play sync and i see my achievements still but everything reset. Did I do something wrong?
From what I've heard, the Google achievements and actual data sync are different. Did you manually go in and link your data? I don't believe it's done automatically, but I could be wrong. Regardless, that's really strange how everything was just reset for you without you doing anything. I'd definitely contact support and try to give them as much information as you can, especially transaction ID if you've made any IAP, that always helps.

I wish you luck in recovering and fixing whatever went wrong.

Seri

Oct 30, 2017
Stealth Dropped Misery 2. new weaps avail with it, including what will prob be Roddicks BiS

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
DkjixRxU8AAjkRd.jpg%3Alarge

Misery 3 might be coming later.

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled the Bow and the Claws, and then noticed I didn't actually pull on the guaranteed draw. So I did that, and got both again lol

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Can 5* Ace Tickets be saved to use when better units are released, or do they expire after the banner running for them ends?

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So I've been passively playing this and using my free draws/gift draws omce per day since the game has come out, and I have just been getting terrible, terrible draws. I have 4 characters I draw almost every single time. Is the rate just terrible for good draws in this game?

Edit: Immediately got Nel from a 5 Star ticket after this post. Never mind, I guess lol

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Summer Reimi and Summer Sophia confirmed to be coming August 21st, along with more of the summer event. Since Summer Miki and Summer Myuria will still be in the 5* ACE Ticket pool, it's a great time to use those along with any 4/5* tickets you have (since the overall pool is so small). Unless you don't want them, that is.

I'm planning to spend what I have, and hope for the best. I haven't done any character multi-pulls yet, so I feel I'm entitled to use the tickets, haha.

SephLuis

Oct 25, 2017
I'm planning to spend what I have, and hope for the best. I haven't done any character multi-pulls yet, so I feel I'm entitled to use the tickets, haha.

It's good to use 3 multi-pulls per event because each one gives you 5 enchanced tablets (or something like that) and with 15 you can change for an 5* ace ticket.

I kept my last pull for when Summer Reimi/Sophia hits, hopefully I manage to get one of them (hopefully Sophia because I need a healer).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's good to use 3 multi-pulls per event because each one gives you 5 enchanced tablets (or something like that) and with 15 you can change for an 5* ace ticket.

I kept my last pull for when Summer Reimi/Sophia hits, hopefully I manage to get one of them (hopefully Sophia because I need a healer).
Someone on Reddit did the math. If you're going for a certain 5* ACE after the VP collaboration hits, you'll actually have better odds to pull the banner character you want with gems over an ACE ticket. Since I'm mainly after the brides (and especially the NieR characters), it's why I'm saving the gems for them and using the tickets elsewhere. Once the pool is diluted beyond a certain point, it becomes a lot mote difficult to pull what you want (since none of the characters get a rate-up) with tickets, so I'd rather use whatever I get early on trying for something and save my gems for the future.

Of course everyone has a plan they're set on, so I'm not necessarily saying mine is the only way to go. I can see the appeal of the enchanted tablets, but I'd rather spend my gems on the occasional bundle that offers the ACE tickets (along with extra items), such as the current summer ones for 5k a piece, than do 3x multi-pulls on banners I don't absolutely need. I know gems aren't exactly rare, but if I want the best chances at a particular character, I want to save as much as I can. I know how RNG can be. :/

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Pulled trying to get Summer Miki... no dice. Will maze gems be refreshed? I got such a waste of a pull...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I used all of my 4-5 tickets first, as well as 5* ones. I got nothing from the 4-5* tickets, and the 4x 5* tickets gave me Ronyx x2 and Miki x2. Duplicates of those exact two. Then I moved onto my 5* ACE tickets. I had six of them, and my aim was 2/4 of the summer characters, with one of them preferably being Reimi. First ticket gave me Roddick, who was new. Second gave me Summer Miki, who was obviously new, and third gave me Summer Reimi. Mission accomplished! I still have 5 ACE tickets left, after buying the two summer bundles in the shop (which everyone should do, it's a great value). Still 78k gems remaining too. :)

Good luck to everyone pulling!

That Summer Reimi 3D model though... <3 <3 <3

Dandte

Oct 26, 2017
Used all my 45k gems and got a dupe Nel and Summer Myuria (or what her name is)

Used all my tickets (plus all of the event tickets) + my 10 ace tickets and got a Summer Sophia along with two Roddicks, Normal Reimi etc. also two summer mikis.

Down to now 2200 gems and 0 tickets. No summer Reimi for me.

Roubjon

Oct 25, 2017
I accidentilally used 3 of my 5* Tickets and ended up getting Summer Reimi, Normal Reimi, and Roddick. Can't say I'm too bummed because I wanted all three of those. I also used up all my 4* Tickets because they suck and drew 10 and got nothing.

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
Did about 3 pulls, and 1 ace ticket
1st Pull: Maria (now up to LB 6)
2nd Pull: Nothing
3rd Pull: Summer Reimi
The Ace Ticket ended up being Milly

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
I used all of my 4-5 tickets first, as well as 5* ones. I got nothing from the 4-5* tickets, and the 4x 5* tickets gave me Ronyx x2 and Miki x2. Duplicates of those exact two. Then I moved onto my 5* ACE tickets. I had six of them, and my aim was 2/4 of the summer characters, with one of them preferably being Reimi. First ticket gave me Roddick, who was new. Second gave me Summer Miki, who was obviously new, and third gave me Summer Reimi. Mission accomplished! I still have 5 ACE tickets left, after buying the two summer bundles in the shop (which everyone should do, it's a great value). Still 78k gems remaining too. :)

Good luck to everyone pulling!

That Summer Reimi 3D model though... <3 <3 <3
I loaded up and saw I had a single Ace ticket. Said eff it, I've got enough gems for multiple multi-pulls for when other events arrive.

Summer Reimi

My goodness... this... this is quite a model.

Gylgamesh

Oct 27, 2017
Fell off this game for a couple weeks, but got back in today and spent all my 5* Ace tickets. Managed to get all 4 summer units, so that was pretty nice.

Pretty much no resources left though, so I guess I should probably start hoarding stuff again.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Used two ace tickets and got SReimi. Did a multi pull and got SSophia. Whew!

Sophia is so fun to play. I think she'll be my main for now.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Did a bunch of pulls and didn't get any of the new summer units, just summer Myuria.

Oh well.....