• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Awakenings confirmed for March and will be done in batches instead of one at a time.
First batch is Fidel, Maria, Dias, and Eve
Afterwards it will be two at a time.
Also apparently its up to Sega on if we get RoF collab or not.

Info came from today's stream:
https://t.co/H6AyZwekRS
They let tri-Ace publish RoF remaster in the west, I don't think there'll be any problem with Sega okay-ing the collab.

50k gems just waiting for this collab, I want to pull!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Multiplayer sure is fun...until you get the players who auto battle everything and think you'll drag their corpses through M2+. :/

SephLuis

Oct 25, 2017
Multiplayer sure is fun...until you get the players who auto battle everything and think you'll drag their corpses through M2+. :/

M2 and M3 are almost impossible in public rooms. I put a warning in the room I create, but even then it happens sometimes.

In both, its best to play with people on communities since they know what they are doing and not autoing the game

Oct 27, 2017
Love watching all these maxed out Nier units charge in and die in seconds because people are convinced that chasing the meta means they don't have to try to play anymore.

Oct 25, 2017
I've beaten every m2 and m3 in public rooms. M2 usually isn't a problem at all, but a couple M3 definitely required a few too many tries

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like a pass for me. I really don't need more attackers and Welch doesn't look particularly interesting. The saving continues, I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
so I spent quite a bit getting nothing but junk...then pulled cat rena...damnit I wanted Welch...so I fucking did another ten pull
1fWYyid.jpg
Oh

for the nguyen

Enlightened
Oct 30, 2017
North Carolina
so I spent quite a bit getting nothing but junk...then pulled cat rena...damnit I wanted Welch...so I fucking did another ten pull

Oh

I wanted Cat Rena, but got VWelch instead. I don't plan to pull anymore. Used a few ace tickets, 5* tickets, and 4-5* tickets; nothing good. Congrats on getting VWelch.

Anyone buying the 5K Valentine's box in the item shop? It's a pretty damn good deal:

5* Ace ticket
AP starseed x5
L. Limit breaker x4
Full stamina ticket x50
Rainbow Crystal x3
Ra. Plat Prism x50
2 of every weapon exchange coin

Oct 25, 2017
Two pulls got me Welch and her Book, happy ending indeed...but I wonder...is that pack worth it? Someone else buy it then I will >.>

for the nguyen

Enlightened
Oct 30, 2017
North Carolina
I started playing twoish weeks and after today Im at 25k...

You go to hell and die pls ; ;

LOL!

That's really good for just two weeks. I started from day one so I was able to save up this much.

Its get pretty boring using the same character for weeks/months while waiting for the banner you want comes out. Not sure if you want to play the game like I do.

Oct 25, 2017
LOL!

That's really good for just two weeks. I started from day one so I was able to save up this much.

Its get pretty boring using the same character for weeks/months while waiting for the banner you want comes out. Not sure if you want to play the game like I do.

Yeah I got lucky and rerolled on the FFBE banner until I dot Fina and Rain and then got lucky with their 5* weapons too lol I like playing as healers so pulling Welch ( and a bunch of other random 5* lol) and her weapon is awesome. Are the rates in this game higher than others?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
So my game has been crashing every time I enter it.

The clear cache button just seems to freeze when I click that too. Just stays at 100% for hours.

I'm on iOS so I'm not sure what my options are. Probably just quit

Oct 25, 2017
So my game has been crashing every time I enter it.

The clear cache button just seems to freeze when I click that too. Just stays at 100% for hours.

I'm on iOS so I'm not sure what my options are. Probably just quit

Yeah there have been reports of the change to graphical options causing issues with iOS users. A full reinstall and phone restart should do the trick,

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I pulled for Dream Welch during the Valentines day event. I must say she's a really great unit. Great dps and can also heal. I got Sweet Verda also but dont like her enough to use her. It only took about 3 pulls. I had 80k gems doing nothing and bought the valentine's pack and did a few pulls on the banner. Wow, this Star OCEAN TLH event draw is amazing. 1000 gems per draw and perfect for LB mats. I mlb'd my dream Welch earlier this week and now I got all those mats back within 2-3 pulls of this banner. Very generous of them and makes me feel like playing more.

Also pulled Official Anne off a ACE ticket which was nice. Dunno if she's any good.

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled for Dream Welch during the Valentines day event. I must say she's a really great unit. Great dps and can also heal. I got Sweet Verda also but dont like her enough to use her. It only took about 3 pulls. I had 80k gems doing nothing and bought the valentine's pack and did a few pulls on the banner. Wow, this Star OCEAN TLH event draw is amazing. 1000 gems per draw and perfect for LB mats. I mlb'd my dream Welch earlier this week and now I got all those mats back within 2-3 pulls of this banner. Very generous of them and makes me feel like playing more.

Also pulled Official Anne off a ACE ticket which was nice. Dunno if she's any good.

Welch squad unite!!!

And no Anne is horrible.

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
◁ Maintenance Info ▷

[Date & Time]
From Feb. 26, 2019 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. (PT)
From Feb. 26, 2019 8:00 to 10:00 (UTC)

◁ Details ▷

[New Draws/Events/Item Exchanges/Campaigns]

・SO3 16th Anniversary
・The Two-Headed Dragon and the Den
・Campaign Character Draw: Ashton, Mavelle
・NieR: Automata Character Draw: 2B, 9S, A2
・Campaign Weapon Draw: Raven Orb, Hunter's Catpaws
・NieR: Automata Weapon Draw: Type-4O Sword, Type-3 Sword, Beastlord
・Shrine of Aegis ・Tomb of Remembrance: Returns

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, they're bringing back the NieR characters again? Easy money for them I guess, haha. Thankfully I have em' all, so no temptations for me!

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, been saving my gems for the nier weapon returns. How's Mavelle in this?

She's really strong in Ice/Light weak fights
One of her talents doubles her AP cost for 20s after using Hail Orb but increases Ice damage by 300%
The main issue with this is that she'll probably be stuck at 150% cancel bonus until we get more characters that reduce party AP costs.