• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

napkins

Nov 18, 2017
I wonder how compelling they could make a Star Trek show about Picard running his vineyard.
Just day to day future Earth life. If Picard was TV Picard, I'd give it a go.

Catsygreen

Nov 1, 2017
Cop dog?!

Yes! Cop Dog!

8SSxh9f.jpg

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
I remembered that they can reconstruct faces perfectly in the 24th century because of the scene from 'Genesis' when Dr. Crusher got sprayed in the face with XenoWorf acid spit. So owning a Tarkalean pitbull should be fine.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
Picard's catastrophic incident is that he got the TNG crew together and somehow got everyone killed. And that's after losing Spock and Romulus

Would Data still be commanding the Enterprise-E? I'm very interested in seeing that again from the perspective of it being 20+ years old now.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Picard's catastrophic incident is that he got the TNG crew together and somehow got everyone killed. And that's after losing Spock and Romulus

I'm more inclined to think that Starfleet betrayed him somehow. Perhaps they told him he wasn't allowed to mount a rescue mission to Romulus and, when he did anyway, they tried to court marshal him for reckless endangerment of Starfleet ships and crew.

So rather than face a Federation he no longer recognises and justify the actions he'd have expected anyone to take, he just... leaves.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Remember the Hall H panel starts at 2:30pm EST. Don't think any of it is being live streamed but the usual hash tags are there to follow (#StarTrek, #StarTrekDiscovery, #StarTrekPicard, #StarTrekUniverse, #StarTrekSDCC) and twitter accounts (@Trekmovie, @trekcore) are in attendance. Of course there is @startrekcbs and @startrek.