• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
banner-ot.png

banner-foreword.png

Almost a full year after the Season 3 finale and SVTFOE is back, this time on The Disney Channel premiering 8 new episodes in March! Starting Sunday, March 10th every week will debut 2 new episodes @ 8AM PT/ET. We don't know yet if more will air afterwards or if we'll be going into another hiatus. And yes, it's been confirmed that Season 4 will the The Final Season. No Ands, Ifs or Buts: Star Vs. will be ending for good after it airs all 21 episodes of this season. It's been quite a road to get here, the show started as something of a magical comedy with no rules, a sort of send-up of both 'magical girl' type shows and high-school, slice-of-life sitcoms. But slowly and surely it began to build up its world into something grander. Two different books have been released detailing a vast amount of background information the show only lightly touches on. The world of Mewni, apparently, is full of secrets.

tumblr_pc4wq7rrUx1wwjakdo5_400.jpg
"Princess" Star Butterfly
With her royal status in doubt, Star gave up her right to the throne of Mewni and her family's royal wand to their rightful owner. It seems not having her magic wand won't be a problem for her, since it appears she is beginning to master "dipping down" to cast her magic spells. She's currently on a mission to find her missing mother, Queen Moon.

tumblr_inline_pnfo0nbqtS1te43d5_400.png
Marco "Ubaldo" Diaz
Star's best friend from the Earth dimension and sometimes crush. Sometimes wears a dress, sometimes inhabits the body of a warrior 16 years his senior. Still somewhat of a hopeless dork, but still determined to keep Star safe and aid her in finding Queen Moon. Owns a pair of dimensional scissors. Babysits on the side. Still won't acknowledge the elephant in the room.

tumblr_inline_pnfnkzwckH1te43d5_400.png
Eclipsa, Queen of Darkness
A queen from a different era of Mewni's history, denied her birthright for the crime of taking a monster husband. Her right to rule has been restored to her thanks to Star Butterfly, but Eclipsa's current preoccupation is freeing her hubby Globgore from his crystal prison.

banner-previously.png

There's a lot to parse here since we need to summarize basically an entire season's worth of plot points, but these are the gists:
(most entries are hyperlinks to youtube clips so click away)
- After the Battle for Mewni, Star is determined to rebuild her home but Marco decides to return to Earth. They part ways.
- Glossaryck, thought to have killed by Ludo, is saved from magical purgatory by Star but not without complications.
- The Queen of Darkness, Eclipsa, returns to Butterfly Kingdom but is immediately captured. Thanks to Star, she earns a reprieve.
- With Marco out of the picture, Star reconciles with her ex-BF Tom and they begin a new relationship.
- It becomes obvious to both Marco and his GF Jackie that he still has Mewni on his mind. They break up and he pops back into Star's life.
- To facilitate his new experience, Marco decides to become Star's squire while on Mewni. The Besties are reunited and adventures are had.
- It is revealed that Star's latent powers are awakening in her sleep, opening portals with abandon.
- Marco clumsily realizes he might just have feelings beyond mere friendship for Star.
- Star's errant "Golden Butterfly" powers continue to persist while she sleeps and she inadvertently discovers the Realm of Magic.
- Star's attempts to force a reconciliation between Mewman and Monster are met with failure.
- Ms. Heinous, who's had a hateboner for Marco since Season 1, rediscovers her previous life during a battle in the Monster Temple.
- Queen Moon begrudgingly joins Eclipsa in searching for the truth of what happened to her family since she was frozen in crystal.
- The Magical High Commission are caught in a trap devised by Star, Moon and Eclipsa to suss out what happened to her daughter.
- Ludo is discovered by his younger brother to be alive but mentally unstable in an off-shoot dimension.
- Seeing no end in sight for Mewman-Monster reconciliation, Buffrog and other monsters depart Mewni. Star is crushed.
- A quick trip to Earth ends in Marco's parents telling him their pregnant, and his parents realizing they no longer know their son as well as Star does.
- Ms. Heinous, now going by Meteora, directly assaults St. Olga's to search for the truth about her past.
- Marco and Star's deeply buried feelings for each other come to light whilst locked in a photo booth. They vow to ignore it for now.
- Meteora, now in full monster mode, ravages the countryside on a warpath to Butterfly Kingdom. Moon and Eclipsa rush to stop and subdue her but fail. Moon is gravely injured and retreats through a portal to parts unknown.
- Star is made acting Queen in Moon's absence and has Marco lead a strike team to slow Meteora down while she looks for her mother.
- She eventually finds herself back in the Realm of Magic and stumbles on Moon, healed but amnesiac under the hypnotic influence of the realm.
- Star also succumbs but both are eventually evicted from the realm. Star awakes on Mewni sans her mother and resolves to take on Meteora head-on.
- But Meteora proves to be too strong even for her Golden Butterfly form and is saved in the nick of time by Eclipsa, who uses the royal wand to beat back her own daughter using her dark magic.
- For having saved her and the kingdom, Star allows Eclipsa to keep the royal wand and returns the throne to her.

banner-promos.png

As the airdate neared The Disney Channel aired special promos hyping the shows return both on TV and the DisneyNOW app:
Promo #1
Promo #2
Promo #3

banner-preview.png

San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Exclusive Clip
New York Comic-Con 2018 SVTFOE Panel Clip
Escape From The Pie Folk Preview Clip
Escape From The Pie Folk Preview Clip #2

banner-list.png

Here's the schedules for March, April and May:
Dy0Z_pCU8AAVPG2.jpg:small

Sunday, March 10
Star vs. The Forces of Evil "Butterfly Follies Part I and Part II"
(8:00–8:30 A.M. EDT)

Star and Marco go in search of Queen Moon.

Star vs. The Forces of Evil "Escape from the Pie Folk"
(8:30–9:00 A.M. EDT)

Star's search for her mom takes her to the home of the Pie Folk, where she must outwit them in order to reunite her family.

Sunday, March 17
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Moon Remembers; Swim Suit
(8:00 — 8:30 A.M. EDT)

Moon is back, and Star wants to find the perfect time to tell her about Globgor; Star and Marco plan their beach day, but Eclipsa needs Star's help with an unexpected problem.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Ransomgram; Lake House Fever
(8:30 — 9:00 A.M. EDT)

Star and Marco work together to rescue Marco's friend from a strange demon; Star turns an unfortunate time at Tom's family's lake house into an exciting excursion.

Sunday, March 24
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Yadda Yadda Berries; Down By The River

Star and Marco act like amateur detectives as they open an investigation into who is responsible for trying to transform Eclipsa into stone; Moon and River attempt to get used to their new lives after they gave up their crowns.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil — The Pony Head Show!; Surviving the Spiderbites

Star asks for Ponyhead's help to increase Eclipsa's popularity; Star tries to keep the Spider Bites family occupied while Eclipsa runs late for dinner.

Sunday, March 31
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Out of Business; Kelly's World

Star, Marco and Janna want to take full advantage of Quest Buy's Going Out of Business Sale; Marco and Kelly risk life and limb to return a library book before it's overdue.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Curse of the Blood Moon

Star and Marco set off on a dangerous mission to break the Blood Moon's curse

tumblr_ppd11omk8n1v1m13i_540.jpg

Sunday, April 7
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Princess Quasar Catepillar and the Magic Bell; Ghost of Butterfly Castle

Ludo becomes determined to figure out how not to let his past hinder him any longer and continue on with the rest of his life; Moon revisits the Butterfly Castle ruins to discover an item she left behind, but she is soon surprised.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Cornball!; Meteora's Lesson

Star tries to convince Buff Frog to move back to Mewni; Glossaryck needs Meteora to help him with an errand.

Sunday, April 14
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — The Knight Shift; Queen-Napped

Star and Marco are forced to make an important decision regarding the future; Star and Marco work together to rescue Eclipsa after she is kidnapped.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Junkin' Janna; A Spell with No Name

Tom comes to discover just how much fun he can have without Star being there as well; Star and Eclipsa join forces in order to defeat a lethal spell that has gone rogue after two of their spells collide into one another.

Sunday, April 21
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — A Boy and His DC-700XE; The Monster and the Queen
(7:00 — 7:30 A.M. EDT)

Marco and Tom go on a dragon-cycling adventure; Eclipsa has a date with Globgor.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Cornonation
(7:30 — 8:00 A.M. EDT)

Star plans a coronation for Eclipsa to become Queen.

Sunday, April 28
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Doop-Doop; Britta's Tacos

Star attempts to figure out what to do with her life after she is not responsible for Mewni any longer ; Marco attempts to consume 50 tacos in order to win a special prize that is offered at Britta's Tacos restaurant.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Beach Day; Gone Baby Gone

Star gets ready to actually have the day at the beach with Marco; Marco misplaces both Mariposa and Meteora somewhere in Hekapoo's dimension.

tumblr_ppd11pfFYS1v1m13i_540.jpg

Sunday, May 5
Star vs. the Forces of Evil —Sad Teen Hotline; Jannanigans

Tom breaks up with Star but is not prepared for the consequences; Star and Marco need Janna's help to return to Mewni.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Mama Star; Ready, Aim, Fire

Star, Marco, Janna and Tom lose their memories as they traverse amnesia-inducing waters to get back to Mewni; Star arrives in Mewni as a soldier attacks Monster Castle.

Sunday, May 12
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — The Right Way; Here to Help

Star, Ponyhead, Sea Horse, Kelly, Rich Pigeon, Jorby, Talon and Quirky Guy all arrive to bail out Eclipsa; Moon arrives to save the day.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Pizza Party; The Tavern at the End of the Multiverse

Moon and Mina agree to disagree; Star searches for a way to defeat Mina and her Solarian Warriors.

Sunday, May 19
Star vs. the Forces of Evil —Cleaved

Star attempts to solve all of her problems.
Star and Marco face their final conflict.

The final countdown begins here. Also let me know if there's anything missing in the OP so I can add it in.

tumblr-pc5jzkm-Vd-X1vxtdu5o1-raw.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Psxphile

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_po5o7rz9Zx1rdlfnuo1_400.png

tumblr_po5o7rz9Zx1rdlfnuo2_400.png
Souce: MoringMark

Damn, I mad giggled at some points. I missed Star's irreverent brand of optimism.

So these episodes establish that:
- they've been searching all over Mewni for Moon for what probably amounts for weeks
- Mewmans are none too happy that Eclipsa's now in charge, mostly because it means they can't bully monsters anymore
- Butterfly Kingdom has been abandoned (for now) and they're currently staying at the Monster Temple
- Eclipsa's made no progress in freeing Globgore from his prison
- Meteora "maybe" still remembers she hates Marco's guts despite being a baby, and perhaps more.
- Glossaryck is still cryptic as fuck, and suggests to Star that defeating Toffee and going to the realm of magic were mistakes.
- Star's precious Beach Day photo depicts an event in the near future, a gift from Father Time (major retcon vibes here).
- Star's furthest royal ancestor, Queen Festivia, was originally born from 'Pie Folk' kin... making her and Moon Pie Folk too.

Wasn't expecting Foolduke and Ruberiot to make an appearance, though the monkey should have been a dead giveaway (it's the same monkey from S3 episode 'Marco and the King' and even appears again briefly in 'Booth Buddies' during the wedding).

TVGuide.com updated to include synopsis for one of next Sunday's new episodes:

Sunday, March 17

Moon is back, and Star wants to find the perfect time to tell her about Globgor; Star and Marco plan their beach day, but Eclipsa needs Star's help with an unexpected problem.

Wayoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I only hope the year long hiatus, thanks to Disney shitty scheduling once again, didn't kill off the fanbase too badly.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Great OP.

I'm glad Star vs. has an actual ending in mind. I'm not sure how things could have progressed past Eclipsa without introducing things out of the left field. Though I've always felt the show was better at hyping things up than actually resolving stories, it's nice to have a show like this with a female lead.

I'll have to watch the new episodes later.

OP
OP
Psxphile

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
According to the DisneyTVA twitter account, new episodes will continue into April though I don't know what their source is for that info. Episode titles and airdates as as follows:

Princess Quasar Catepillar and the Magic Bell / Ghost of Butterfly Castle 7/4/19
Cornball! / Meteora's Lesson 7/4/19

The Knight Shift / Queen-Napped 14/4/19
Junkin' Janna / A Spell with No Name 14/4/19

A Boy and His DC-700XE / The Monster and the Queen 21/4/19
Cornonation 21/4/19

Doop-Doop / Britta's Tacos 28/4/19
Beach Day / Gone Baby Gone 28/4/19

That will leave 5 full episodes left to premiere in May, probably.
Plenty of things to speculate in those titles.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Butterfly Follies / Escape from the Pie Folk
No opening change? Weird. It's like 50 levels of outdated now.

Marco and Eric the Not Moon talking about crossdressing was pretty nice.

Oh, Star and Eclipsa are working together willingly. I didn't expect that.

I wonder what will come out of Glossaryck's mentions that every visit to the magic realm, even to defeat Toffee, was a bad idea.

I haven't seen that Father Time episode since, well, it aired. It'd be neat if that future picture really was around since then.

Nothing about the Sky Baker story contradicts the idea of her being Star's mother, so I'm not sure why Amnesia Moon went along with that second part. Her remembering enough to want to go with Star from the song was nice.

This was a fun enough set of episodes, though with Eclipsa not being antagonistic, it's hard to say what the overall story will be.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
I think Eclipsa's husband will be the primary antagonist.
I could see him being released and Eclipsa saying, "Look at what I've created, a world where Mewmans and monsters live together," and him getting attacked by a group of previously comic relief Mewmans and then going, "Fuck this shit," and deciding to destroy everything, yeah.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Fiancee got me into the show, and we love it. Had no idea it was back until I saw the thread (was operating under the assumption it'd be back during the summer). Thanks, ERA!

OP
OP
Psxphile

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Butterfly Follies / Escape from the Pie Folk
No opening change? Weird. It's like 50 levels of outdated now.
Just wasn't in the budget.

1552385626899.jpg

I haven't seen that Father Time episode since, well, it aired. It'd be neat if that future picture really was around since then.
Nah, it wasn't. The season 2 finale was the first time it was ever seen. Star did meet Father Time on two other separate occasions: briefly during the episode that introduced Omnitraxus Prime, and the short-lived comic mini-series Deep Trouble which was never fully completed so it's canon-sity is in doubt. But neither visit brought up the photo. That's why I say they probably retconned it's original intention to give it more of a purpose.

I could see him being released and Eclipsa saying, "Look at what I've created, a world where Mewmans and monsters live together," and him getting attacked by a group of previously comic relief Mewmans and then going, "Fuck this shit," and deciding to destroy everything, yeah.
Just seems like a repeat of the Meteora incident.

The Book of Spells established that a Septarian named Seth was who originally influenced Toffee's rebellion that got Comet Butterfly murdered. There's a better than average chance that the show will use him as an antagonist in some way, as he was never brought to justice.

EDIT: quick edit to say that a new episode synopsis has been made available by Zap2it.com, it's strange though since it's for one of the March 31st episodes (we still don't have episode descriptions for the episodes in-between this and next week's Moon Remembers / Swim Suit) several episode synopsis have popped up at several different sources, basically everything for March except for "Curse of the Blood Moon" which is still a mystery:

Sunday, March 17

Star and Marco work together to rescue Marco's friend from a strange demon; Star turns an unfortunate time at Tom's family's lake house into an exciting excursion.

Sunday, March 24

Star and Marco act like amateur detectives as they open an investigation into who is responsible for trying to transform Eclipsa into stone; Moon and River attempt to get used to their new lives after they gave up their crowns.

Sunday, March 24

Star asks for Ponyhead's help to increase Eclipsa's popularity; Star tries to keep the Spider Bites family occupied while Eclipsa runs late for dinner.

Sunday, March 31
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Out of Business; Kelly's World

Star, Marco and Janna want to take full advantage of Quest Buy's Going Out of Business Sale; Marco and Kelly risk life and limb to return a library book before it's overdue.

Sunday, March 31
Star vs. the Forces of Evil — Curse of the Blood Moon

Star and Marco set off on a dangerous mission to break the Blood Moon's curse

I'll be adding every synopsis to the OP as they're revealed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Psxphile

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_po6k2aH6pR1wxclgao1_540.gif

"Beserker Barrage!"

Friendly reminder that two new episodes of Star Vs. air tomorrow morning starting at 8AM:

We also have all of the synopsis for March now. Check the OP or my previous post.
EDIT: oops, thought I properly added Curse of the Blood Moon's but it wasn't showing up. Fixed now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Psxphile

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
oh man, I didn't know this was back. I gotta catch up. Are the new eps on Hulu?
The first three seasons are, but I don't know when they'll get around to adding the fourth. Currently it's only on OnDemand, Amazon Prime, iTunes, DisneyNOW and the like.

Actually I find it strange that people think Hulu and/or Netflix would get up-to-date releases of anything that aren't originals.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
The first three seasons are, but I don't know when they'll get around to adding the fourth. Currently it's only on OnDemand, Amazon Prime, iTunes, DisneyNOW and the like.

I can watch OnDemand, that's fine.

Actually I find it strange that people think Hulu and/or Netflix would get up-to-date releases of anything that aren't originals.
Not really. They put up new eps of some network shows the next day. Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Enemy Within, for example.

OP
OP
Psxphile

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Oddly, Disney XD has been hyping the new season as well since they get to air reruns of the new episodes the following Tuesdays at the more manageable 7PM slot. And they went and uploaded a brief clip from "Moon Remembers" on their twitter:

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
So, does this mean Jackie and Marco has a chance?

I want to see a spin-off series that center around Tom's family.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious as to where the writers are going with the relationship stuff. For some reason I don't think it's going to be as simple as "Star eventually leaves Tom for Marco", because if that were the case that would've happened in this episode, instead of the finale or whenever

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Moon Remembers; Swim Suit // Ransomgram; Lake House Fever
These episodes were good. It's nice to see this kind of development for Moon and Eclipsa. Same with Tom's mother.

Oct 26, 2017
All caught up.

They're definitely building to something big happening. I don't know if it's Eclipsa snapping or Moon possibly throwing a coup against her.

And yeah, Tom and Star seems pretty solidly together. I don't really see what could possibly break them up at this point.

Oct 27, 2017
At this point I really hope they don't have Marco and Star end up together, simply due to the fact that Marco is pretty much like 40ish now.

The last few episodes have been great though. I feel like we're getting some good world building.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At this point I really hope they don't have Marco and Star end up together, simply due to the fact that Marco is pretty much like 40ish now.

The last few episodes have been great though. I feel like we're getting some good world building.
Tom is a great boyfriend now. He matured a lot and has become extremely understanding. Right now Star has a lot of personal growth and maturity she needs to work on. Star needs to be honest with both of these guys about how conflicted she feels and face her problems head on rather then running away from them.

Zaeia

Jan 3, 2018
Just watched the whole series from beginning to end for the second time! I love this show! I can't wait to see how they resolve everything. The intelligence and tone of the show is really something special that I would not have thought would come out of Disney.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
It would be a nice twist by the creators to not have Star and Marco get together in the end (tho parts of the fandom would have a meltdown). I'm sure at this point the writers would want to stray from convention anyways.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to see them come to terms with staying as friends. I think they work best like that.

I could see the writers taking it either way.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really liking what they're doing with Eclipsa. Even after everything that's happened, she still has this air of tension and unease in all of her scenes.

All of the other main characters are getting good development but Eclipsa stood out in particular.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Tom and Star stay together.

I need less "romantic" subplots and more of whatever they are building up for the finale.

OP
OP
Psxphile

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Friendly reminder that another two episodes premiere tomorrow morning starting @ 8AM:

Also Daron made an instagram post last night about doing recordings with the VAs of Angie Diaz and the Ponyhead sisters and in the pic, if you look closely, a sneak peek at what appears to be Marco Jr. on that half-hidden monitor behind them.

OP
OP
Psxphile

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_pov6zzo0IV1shixve_540.png

what a flirt, Kelly couldn't wait to invite him over

A couple of interesting revelations in these new eps, Eclipsa's got her work cut out for her trying to gain trust in a populace that lacks any for her. Hell, even some monsters don't completely trust her methods. Now even Star, as she learns more about Globgore, is starting to second-guess Eclipsa's intentions. I feel like her being good or evil could go either way and there's no way to predict which way she'll swerve if and when she gains the means to free her hubby.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
The Ponyhead show is a perfect representation on why Ponyhead has no redeeming qualities. Just none. I did like Eclipsa's song though!

On Surviving The Spiderbites, I actually had completely forgotten that Star still had a piece of the book with her. I had to go back all the way to the episode Rest in Pudding to refresh my memory on it. Looks like even she still has doubts about Eclipsa doing the right thing.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Good episodes. Moon and River were fun to watch, and I liked that they returned to leadership since retirement was not working for them.

I appreciated what Yadda Berries did with its ending, but I still hope we find out who the culprit is.

I'm still really enjoying Eclipsa and the ambiguity surrounding her morality. I don't think she's evil but rather chaotic and selfish, both of which make her a bad ruler.

I also second that Ponyhead is a horrible character; I think the show could really do without her.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Yada Yada Berries / Down by the River // The Ponyhead Show! / Surviving the Spiderbites
This was a good set of episodes... aside from the super annoying characters. Glad even Star's starting to realize that Ponyhead is the worst.

It's interesting seeing how they're developing Eclipsa. I really never expected all this from her back when she was first released from crystal.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with Star staying with Tom, but then the writers have to explain the giant "bloodmoon dance" plot hole.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everything with Eclipsa is great. I dont buy her Globgor story though. Moon and River episode was hysterical. And everything is moving in the right direction, but more and more they show that Star really does have a handle on being a Queen. It's interesting seeing then tackle diversity and showcasing how a giant moving back into his family home they built and lived in after being kicked out and the people that lived there now is a tricky subject. Sort of shows how messes up the world is really that both sides have a point, but Mewmans are angry over the monsters rather then the injustice of their ancestors or the racists working for the royal family casting a bad reflection of their rule.

Oct 26, 2017
God, Eclipsa is such a great character. The layers they've managed to add to her with each episode are so compelling. This is a much better way to handle her character than the flat out evil villain we all assumed she'd be a few seasons ago.

I really love how the greater story is building as well. The Mewmans hating Eclipsa, a mystery assassin, and Queen basically starting a new society in the woods makes me feel like a revolution is coming. It sucks because as we've learned, the monsters are just trying to live the lives they feel owed after years of oppression.

Also, Kelly and Marco are totally going to be a thing and it's pretty cute honestly.

Lastly, the hate of Ponyhead was real lol. I wonder if the writers have actually turned around on their opinion of her.

OP
OP
Psxphile

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I was surprised to see that the writers weren't going to leave Moon and River out of the season and having them come around from their disillusionment and do something for their misplaced former subjects (after a bit of manic obsession with the new neighbors).

tumblr_pow8zlLuKS1vaup8zo1_540.gif

tumblr_povbwb2oV01ui7whgo1_500.gif

tumblr_powa5su1nF1vaup8zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pov3edARir1shixve_500.png

tumblr_inline_povvyih6HQ1te43d5_500.png

tumblr_inline_povt1xHI521tqumgs_500.png

tumblr_powaj7yj5S1vaup8zo2_500.jpg

And I was happy to see the gator guardians come back, too.

tumblr_pow8lnyqOp1uk5pr5o1_500.png

Yes, this was a good episode.