• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Sad that the show is ending, but I hope it at least ends on their terms. Last season was very good and I can't wait to see where they go from that ending.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was just that it was set in a different part of the same town.
Phineas and Ferb is set in Danville
while Milo is credited to be living in Swamp City.
I believe they are both part of the Tri State area, but they aren't the same town.

The end of season 1 makes it pretty clear that doof's tower is pretty far away from their town.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Sunday night Daron Nefcy was interviewed on a podcast and shared some tidbits about her show. A majority of it was chronicled in this Reddit post.

Gotta say, pretty risky writing Season 3 as ending on a cliffhanger when she still wasn't sure they'd get a fourth. At least S4's ending will be completely planned.

Oct 25, 2017
Sunday night Daron Nefcy was interviewed on a podcast and shared some tidbits about her show. A majority of it was chronicled in this Reddit post.

Gotta say, pretty risky writing Season 3 as ending on a cliffhanger when she still wasn't sure they'd get a fourth. At least S4's ending will be completely planned.

Yea that was interesting.

Also her list of Favorite episodes seems to be fueling something else..

SHIP KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

But seriously i'm looking forward to see how it ends given that she wants to end it and its not due to some shenanigans.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Episode synopsii for the first two eps of S4 are out, basically telling us what we already know:

Sunday, March 10
Star vs. The Forces of Evil "Butterfly Follies Part I and Part II"
(8:00–8:30 A.M. EDT)
Star and Marco go in search of Queen Moon.

Star vs. The Forces of Evil "Escape from the Pie Folk"
(8:30–9:00 A.M. EDT)
Star's search for her mom takes her to the home of the Pie Folk, where she must outwit them in order to reunite her family.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Another promo, more of the same but includes some new scenes:

Less than a week to go. Going to have to start compiling the OP for the new OT soon.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
double-posting to bring attention to two new preview clips that have appeared online:

First one is in this exclusive article about SVTFOE's Season 4 premiere:
Exclusive: Star vs. The Forces of Evil Season 4 Premiere Clip
EDIT: youtube mirror

Second clip is on youtube unlisted, which I'll embed here:

Also, hit me up for any OT title suggestions.
EDIT: maybe too long to fit but throwing it out there

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil ~Final Season~ |OT| How will the creator lady end the show? I don't know, I don't know...

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Friendly reminder that Season 4 premieres tomorrow morning @ 8AM sharp with two new episodes.

I'l have the new OT up later today/tonight.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Any word on streaming services this might hit? I saw the first three seasons on Hulu; are they going to get the new eps as they're released?