• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKOegEuCcfw

FZE1RetXEAY24vM

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Star wars prestige television is here.

edit: its been delayed 3 episode premier. September 21th.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I wonder if the delay has to do with the Ms Marvel ratongs debacle. Probably want to give She Hulk and Andor some time to breathe.

Anyway looks incredible. Really does make Obi Wan look rocky in comparison.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Star Wars possibly becoming prestige television?

At least it already looks better than any other Star Wars show so far.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Loving how pivotal Saw Gerrera has become lol, thanks George!
The clones marching is kinda hype to me lol. I wonder if they're actually clones though.

download14dke4.gif

If this is coming in September I wonder when Bad Batch and Tales of the Jedi are releasing.

Last edited:

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Don't care about Andor but I like the look and feel of the trailer. Will check it out.

DrewyMcK

Nov 5, 2017
The clones marching is kinda hype lol. If this is coming in September I wonder when Bad Batch and Tales of the Jedi are releasing.
Bad Batch starts September 28th, the week after Andor. I'd guess that Tales of the Jedi will drop all at once near the end of the year, since it's only going to be six (short) episodes

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
that looks amazing, I know close to nothing about the character shown, but I was thrilled from this trailer alone. and 3 episode premiere? nice

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Looks incredible, here's hoping it's as good as those shots look, the budget putting in work.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Disney+ Star Wars series have been 4/4 for being mediocre for me. (Although I thought Mandalorian 2 was decent.) But, while I scoffed at an Andor series, who asked for this, I have to say this is looking great. Much like Rogue One, the start of the rebellion itself is a story worth fleshing out.

This is the first series that doesn't feel like fanfiction, at least.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
Wow. They should do more shows with little known characters if it means they're actually going to put some effort into it. Looks so much better than the last two shows

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Budget, budget, budget, but get a load of that cast.

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
Looks good but after the dog shit Boba Fett and Obi-wan series I'm going in wary. Their series barely feel like they have 2 hours worth of story.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I know, Star Wars is more of a fantastical thing, but I'd love to see a more grounded show/film akin to District 9. This looks a little bit in that direction with this trailer. Looks good.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Bad Batch starts September 28th, the week after Andor. I'd guess that Tales of the Jedi will drop all at once near the end of the year, since it's only going to be six (short) episodes

I wonder if they'll keep it that way, I wouldn't be mad at multiple Star Wars shows going on at once lol.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Ok, I'm more into this premise than any of the other Star Wars shows. Give me Imperial stuff! Give me my gritty, grimy, used-universe Rebels! Give me a grounded story without (or with minimal) Force powers and lightsabers!

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
There's no reason to sugar coat it: obi wan and boba Fett were not good shows, and I think this show will open people's eyes about this fact.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"Well we aren't going to make our 2023 movie release so here's the budget for that on top of what we already gave you Tony."