• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
PC-tan

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
WE'VE CAPTURED A COMMAND POST--WE LOST A COMMAND POST, TAKE IT BACK
Did they say "Take it Back"?

I do recall hearing this a lot though "WE'VE CAPTURED A COMMAND POST--WE LOST A COMMAND POST "

This game was my favorite PS2 game (I was like 9 years old when this game came out )

Oct 25, 2017
Most of the maps are memorable and charming as hell, but lord some are dummmb. Bespin: Platforms is a stupid af map that is just a gigantic choke point that you can fly over. I love it.

BUY THIS GAME

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
I know, I just thought they could controlled the publishing of Star Wars video games after they got the license way back when.
I think EA is only allowed license control for every SW game post-2013 (the year the deal went down). Everything before it's Disney's call.
Though I can already see Disney is bypassing the license agreement if an "experience" like Vader Immortal is allowed without EA's involvement.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
sCNFgZW.png

It's up on GOG, as well.

Yas

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Arctic Circle, Finland
I prefer some of the maps from the first one, because they included x-wings and stuff in land assault, but afaik there's a mod that ports BF1 maps to BF2. The first game has IMO some stuff better than second, but on the whole, second is clear winner.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realise the first wasn't available, just assumed it was given the second has been for ages.

Disco54

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Great. The OG Battlefront. So much time put into these games as a kid. They are Much better than the dumps Ea makes

Last edited:

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Might get this since I only played like 3 rounds of it.

It's going to be hard to beat 2 considering the sheer amount of really cool mods. But at that price might as well try it.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I didn't realize Battlefront 1 even got a PC port. I thought it was PS2 and Xbox only.