• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
That upgrade is very tempting. Also, even more content coming in February and March! The new season of Clone Wars drops in February, so I wonder...

These characters before Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Ahsoka Tano, Asajj Ventress, Jyn Erso, Director Krennic, Poe Dameron (I don't count his X-Wing) and Snoke? Really Dice?

Edit: I would put Ezra and Kanan vs Inquisitors before them as well.

Most of those heroes probably wouldn't play all that differently from existing ones. I think DICE is trying to release as many unique heroes as possible instead of having a lot of largely similar ones.

How is instant action? I loved the mode in the old bf games. Is it fleshed out with multiple maps?

I never played it in the old games, but I like it quite a bit here. Weirdly hard though, as if it's just the balance from co-op. It does need more maps. It only has the prequel trilogy at the moment.

I just want to say for those who are joining or are new to BF2, give co-op mode a shot first. In a few matches you'll be able to considerably level up you favorite class and hero at a faster rate, which means you'll have a fitting chance in competitive modes with better star cards and weapons. And you'll have fun and time to master using some of the heroes.

Co-sign. It's a perfect starting point

Shini42

Jan 7, 2018
So, they gonna add everything you can dream about. That is, if you aren't dreaming about instant action or coop for the classic trilogy era, ofcourse.

Oct 25, 2017
These characters before Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Ahsoka Tano, Asajj Ventress, Jyn Erso, Director Krennic, Poe Dameron (I don't count his X-Wing) and Snoke? Really Dice?

Edit: I would put Ezra and Kanan vs Inquisitors before them as well.
The "leaks" are pointing to Ahsoka and Ventress being in and most likely finished,
Rumor is Lucasfilm wants them to release with Clone Wars S7 so they held them back to February or whenever it hits Disney+

Personally i'd like Sabine to be added, Thrawn could be the counterpart.
or Jango since they have similar styles.

Couscous

Oct 30, 2017
Twente (The Netherlands)
The "leaks" are pointing to Ahsoka and Ventress being in and most likely finished,
Rumor is Lucasfilm wants them to release with Clone Wars S7 so they held them back to February or whenever it hits Disney+

Ahsoka and Ventress would be really cool as tie in for S7 of TCW. There has been a really long period without new heroes like now and Ahsoka and Ventress would fit right in with the Clone Wars content we've been getting over the last year.

Sabine seems very unlikely since she is a side character who doesn't really have an arch rival. Someone like Kanan or Ezra would seem more likely with the Grand Inquisitor or the Sixth Sister as their counterpart.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017

I thought it was Ahsoka and Padme?

I really want Jyn and Krennic back in along with Scarif. Nien, Greedo, and Dengar can stay gone.

And lol at the BB units being heroes. I guess that's fine, the ST doesnt really have as many potential hero characters that aren't already in,Especially...*reads*...Tallie Lintra.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I thought it was Ahsoka and Padme?

I really want Jyn and Krennic back in along with Scarif. Nien, Greedo, and Dengar can stay gone.

And lol at the BB units being heroes. I guess that's fine, the ST doesnt really have as many potential hero characters that aren't already in,Especially...*reads*...Tallie Lintra.

Literally who?

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Ahsoka and Ventress would be really cool as tie in for S7 of TCW. There has been a really long period without new heroes like now and Ahsoka and Ventress would fit right in with the Clone Wars content we've been getting over the last year.

Sabine seems very unlikely since she is a side character who doesn't really have an arch rival. Someone like Kanan or Ezra would seem more likely with the Grand Inquisitor or the Sixth Sister as their counterpart.
Oh I know its just a wish that felt slightly possible back when Force Arena came out
tumblr_omda78JG7Y1uwk393o1_540.gif

tumblr_omda78JG7Y1uwk393o3_540.gif

tumblr_omda78JG7Y1uwk393o2_r1_540.gif

Honestly with how this game originally was, i'd have been fine with them getting all the main players in then selling
Sabine
Ezra
Kanan
Hera
Inquisitors
Thrawn
Dengar
Bossk
Mace Windu
Kit Fisto
Aayla Secura
Aurra Sing
IG-88
Jango Fett
etc
as direct purchase mtx.
I'd probably have payed $20+ per-Rebels character and Jango.

Heck back when this released I said I pay $25 just to play as Ahsoka.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I have the game but havent played since near launch. Do I get all this stuff already? I thought all the dlc was free?

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The game has enough heroes. They've been completely neglecting infantry combat for years, we need more blasters.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The game has enough heroes. They've been completely neglecting infantry combat for years, we need more blasters.

Yeah the game desperately needs more weapons of every kind. Pretty much everyone uses the same 4-5 blasters and that's it.

Also we need more Stormtrooper skins. There are 34,685 different skins for the Clonetroopers but the Storm Troopers have zilch by comparison, which makes no sense to me. Hopefully that's stuff they'll be adding next year.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Where do you go to see challenges to unlock stuff?

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Wondering what happens when my Origin Premiere expires. You get the DLC with Premiere which unlocks everything, does it relock when Premiere goes away?

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
So celebration edition is just cosmetics, right?
You'd still get the normal gameplay stuff if I bought the base edition?
Because most of the cosmetics look... really minor.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
So celebration edition is just cosmetics, right?
You'd still get the normal gameplay stuff if I bought the base edition?
Because most of the cosmetics look... really minor.
I agree. All the different Clone Trooper skins are cool, especially for Clone Wars fans, but the rest is not that great.

Some hero characters are severely lacking. Chewbacca with a white bandage counts as a whole new skin, but neither Darth Maul nor Darth Vader have anything? Yoda with a hood? Slightly dirtier Grievous? Come on...

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Having lots of fun with this and the triple xp holiday. Is there an OT for this game? Can't find it.