• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
These are the correct levels, however according to the FAQ you gain 1 level with the new progression update.

So for example, you would only need to get to 21/34 for Troopers. When the patch goes live, you're suppose to get 1 level added on.

So get to:
Trooper: 21/34
Starfighter/Hero/Hero Ship: 11/24
Aerial/Enforcer: 11/15
Armor/Speeder: 11/19

Also, you won't get the crafting parts to skill point conversion right away, it's going to be in another patch in April.

Thanks for the correction, you just saved me quite a bit of crafting parts as I was about to pull the trigger on the upgrades

Red5

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the correction, you just saved me quite a bit of crafting parts as I was about to pull the trigger on the upgrades

No problem, I read a lot about the update over the weekend on reddit and from the official FAQ. Seems like upgrading Armor and Speeder should be a priority, considering how much less time you spend in those.

Best Bespin Map.

Glad to see it again.

Makes me miss Sabotage, even if it was a bit of a meat grinder.

The Josh

Nov 13, 2017
I would love to see Jabba's Palace Garage return, but i'm not holding my breath. I'm cool with pretty much any map from BF2015 coming into BF2017!

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
I fucking LOVE Administrator's Palace, but no interest really in HvV or Blast :/. This is where the DLC for the last game having different playercounts presents problems in porting maps over since that one was either 12v12 or 16v16 in the last game (forget which). I mean you could probably make it work in 20v20, but I doubt that'll happen.

Zereta

Oct 26, 2017
I want Scarif stuff back, including Jynn and Krennic. Watched Rogue One again this weekend and man, Scarif is just so beautiful.

Also: can't wait to get back into this game. In a Star Wars mood again and the progression changes seem good and makes it a good time to jump back in.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
If they do add a Scarif map I'd like for them completely rework the map. Wasn't a fan of the first ones. Make it more in line with this concept art.
DYr5KLIX0AAouns

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At first I was bummed that the Bespin map is only for Blast and HvV, but when you think about it, the new progression system will also be funneling more players towards HvV since that is going to be by far the best way to level up the Heroes you want, so hopefully that mode's population gets a nice sustained boost and that map sees more playtime.

OP
OP

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I decided to push as many of my classes to Elite crafting level or as close to it by unlocking the remaining commons and upgrading a few to uncommon instead of getting a handful of skill points.

Went on a 17 killstreak with Vader on HvV. He is such a powerhouse.

Last edited:

bugulu

Oct 25, 2017
These are the correct levels, however according to the FAQ you gain 1 level with the new progression update.

So for example, you would only need to get to 21/34 for Troopers. When the patch goes live, you're supposed to get 1 level added on.

So get to:
Trooper: 21/34
Starfighter/Hero/Hero Ship: 11/24
Aerial/Enforcer: 11/15
Armor/Speeder: 11/19

Also, you won't get the crafting parts to skill point conversion right away, it's going to be in another patch in April.
Good catch with the +1 levels.

And your level when the patch goes live will be your current level plus one, right?

Correct.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Which are the best cards for vader and the senate?

Played yesterday for the first time in a month. GA and it was still alot of fun but on jakku there were 3 people on the other team that were running the map themselves. One bossk , senate and vader. They were soooo good. Rest of their team was playing well too. We had no chance. Map was over pretty quick and then a new round started. Only one of them stayed on the server and they had like 4 people less than us for the entire round and this one guy bossed it with rey ...damn. 37 kills or something. Rest of his team had less than 10. We couldnt get passed the second stage. My team was sooooo bad. I was first in my team but i had to do everything myself:(.

Its no fun if your team is a bunch of porgs standing on the controller. I was very impressed by the other player and the 3 before that. Showed me how good some people are in this game. Wasnt even mad other than at my team.

zombipuppy

Oct 25, 2017
With the new progression changes and 2.0 rollout, will there possibly be a sale on the 21st? If so, how is the PC playercount for this game these days?

PintSizedSlasher

The Wise Ones
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
It looks a bit weird in the picture, I must admit, but let's see it in action, maybe it's not so bad :-)
And they probably needed her current hairstyle for the appropriate skin (bespin outfit?)

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
So credits are going to be used for cosmetic unlocks, is that correct? I don't want to spend them if that's the case.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After fixing the picture stretch, the hair doesn't look that bad at all. I kinda like it.
DNZKcro.jpg

I wonder if they'll have to modify the campaign though.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, new Leia hair looks weird.

I ended up spending all my credits on crates, crafted almost all Common cards in the game and have 1500 crafting parts to spare. Daily login will give you 500 credits from tomorrow meaning there's no way skins won't be like 50k credits, so I decided against saving any for cosmetics.

PintSizedSlasher

The Wise Ones
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
It's a shame that you put yourself at a disadvantage, but my god, playing a Starfighter Assault in first person is the penultimate Star Wars gaming experience if you ask me. So damn good.

Am I missing something? Why did they change her hair to begin with?

Maybe because they needed the current hairstyle for a different skin?

Yeah, new Leia hair looks weird.

I ended up spending all my credits on crates, crafted almost all Common cards in the game and have 1500 crafting parts to spare. Daily login will give you 500 credits from tomorrow meaning there's no way skins won't be like 50k credits, so I decided against saving any for cosmetics.

They'll probably have different tiers, some relatively cheap, other more exclusive skins expensive.

Gleethor

Oct 25, 2017
Dot Matrix with stereo sound
Can't wait to make all of my rebel and resistance troopers all different races so they don't feel so homogenous

Also very curious to see what they do with droid and stormtrooper customization (we've already seen that the clones will have various division markings)

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
If they have Jaig eyes for Clone Troopers, I bet that might cost the most in terms of customization options.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
It would be nice if they end up putting in all the HvV maps from the first game. I don't like that the majority of them in this game are just small sections of the large maps.

Last edited:

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Despite owning the PC Version. I rebought the game just minutes ago on PS4Pro (also to gasp at the visuals incl HDR with my new TV)

Let's do this. Game only gets better :)

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017

Thanks. So they nerfed the Officer a bit:

Default Pistol
  • Reduced end damage from 20 to 17

SE-44C
  • Reduced amount of shots that can be fired before overheating from 25 to 17
  • Reduced how many shots can be fired before overheating when Increased Cooling mod is equipped from 49 to 25
  • Reduced end damage distance from 40 to 30 meters

OFFICER'S PRESENCE
  • Flattened the points given to an Officer with OFFICER'S PRESENCE, regardless if the aura affects 1 or 19 allies.
  • Point payoff with OFFICER'S PRESENCE was stacking, meaning an Officer standing in a choke point can farm thousands of Battlepoints without effort. To fix this, we've removed this stacking rule.

OP
OP

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now all classes should have a chance to get heroes at the same rate. Before you had to either use Heavy or Officer if you wanted a hero in the first phase quickly.