• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
Ewok hunt is fun. Burns out after a bit but I'd like to see it permanent as a pallet cleanser from GA and HvV.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
Yeah Conguest is a big thing that would work on these maps. The Battlefront equivalent is Supermacy right?
I remember Battlefront 1 had 3 big modes. Supremacy, Walker Assault, and what is that name....TURNING POINT. Which I assume Galactic Assault has been modeled after.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
No, that's intended. Hoarding a ton of crafting parts wasn't the best idea, a bit weird that the Dice guy highly recommended it on reddit. I did craft almost all the Common cards in the game beforehand, so it's not too bad for me now.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
Hero ships are by far the hardest to level up now, so spending converted crafting parts on them is the best course of action, I think.

I have Epics for almost all of the Heroes now, by the way. Leveling up in HvV is pretty fast.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me that thinks this progression system is just as grindy as the original one (except Heroes obviously).

I think it might be better for a new player coming into the game, but for someone like me it sucks not being able to just pick whatever card I want to upgrade because of the level gating. Hero ships are the worst in this regard.

ComputerBlue

Oct 25, 2017
Hero ships are by far the hardest to level up now, so spending converted crafting parts on them is the best course of action, I think.

I have Epics for almost all of the Heroes now, by the way. Leveling up in HvV is pretty fast.

It's still not great though because you still have to level them up in order to upgrade the cards. Crafting parts only get you skill points, but don't level you up anymore. I figured that out when I bought 5 spec points for Luke, but he was only level 12 so I couldn't upgrade anything of use without getting him to like level 25 or so.

Gleethor

Oct 25, 2017
Dot Matrix with stereo sound
It does. If you want to upgrade to Epic you need to hit the level required for Epic cards. So if the requirement is level 25 I cant upgrade any of "blue" cards until I hit level 25 and then I can upgrade to epic cards.
yes, but in your original post you said you had to upgrade all other cards first to upgrade one card, when technically you can hang onto those skill points as long as you want. That's what I did with my starfighters, just saved skill points until I hit the threshold and then went on a epic card shopping spree.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
So how long we have to wait for Obi-Wan?

If May is season 2 and its Solo themed... Then we will be waiting till at least early July for a Clone Wars/prequel season unfortunately. They said seasons would last a couple months I believe. Kind of a huge bummer. When I bought this game back in November, I assumed we'd be getting Clone Wars content in February at the latest since the community was so vocal about wanting it. Really a shame how messed up this game got because of the progression system.

Moai

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chile
Dice makes a great new game mode but somehow screws it up by adding a cave to camp. i have noticed that now players just wait outside for the ewoks and resort ti the cave when teams are balanced. At least that way its fun at the start and at the end

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Womp womp, wanted to take a short God of War break to play some GA but this game's complete and total lack of any sort of team balance / autobalance / matchmaking put a quick end to that.

Back to GoW!

Dice makes a great new game mode but somehow screws it up by adding a cave to camp. i have noticed that now players just wait outside for the ewoks and resort ti the cave when teams are balanced. At least that way its fun at the start and at the end

Yeah I don't think they had any particularly talented map designers for this game. Lots of maps with... questionable design.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
If May is season 2 and its Solo themed... Then we will be waiting till at least early July for a Clone Wars/prequel season unfortunately. They said seasons would last a couple months I believe. Kind of a huge bummer. When I bought this game back in November, I assumed we'd be getting Clone Wars content in February at the latest since the community was so vocal about wanting it. Really a shame how messed up this game got because of the progression system.

So true. Would have much rather had Clone Wars before Phasma or Finn. Too bad Solo wasn't later in the year also for this cause.

Blah.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
So true. Would have much rather had Clone Wars before Phasma or Finn. Too bad Solo wasn't later in the year also for this cause.

Blah.

Yeah. Not gonna lie, I've become pretty bored with this game in its current state. I rarely play at all anymore. New maps, characters and guns are really needed at this point. And a lot of them.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Not gonna lie, I've become pretty bored with this game in its current state. I rarely play at all anymore. New maps, characters and guns are really needed at this point. And a lot of them.

Yup. I'm only logging on for the 1500 arcade credits and daily crate, and I'm only even doing that because I can knock out the arcade stuff while I'm doing breakfast and whatever in the morning. Ewok Hunt was real fun for a bit but got old pretty fast.

prag16

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Have they said anything about any more additional campaign missions coming? The DLC missions from December certainly provided set up.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
Just bought the last Hero skin I didn't have, all with in game credits. These were far less grindy to get then I expected, without paying real money. Whatever upcoming really good legendary skins they have in line are probably gonna be ~100k each though. A New Hope Luke/Leia/Han would be so good. Probably gonna do young Han and Lando next month first.

Gleethor

Oct 25, 2017
Dot Matrix with stereo sound
They've already confirmed that "Legendary" hero skins include new voice lines, I'd bet money that young Han and young Lando will be the first ones we see. Whether or not they'll get Alden and Gambino for the voices, who knows.

Oct 25, 2017
Booted this up tonight
Saw no more Ewoks
Turned that shit right off
Have they implemented to the new map rotation update yet?
Are they finally going to abandon switching sides each game? I dont want to play the same map twice in a row every time. It takes so long to go around the rotation. There are maps ive only played on twice as long as I've owned the game.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
Same here. Booted up the game. Ewok mode was off. Got my dailly 1k credits and turned it off. Also I was playing Strike the other day and I ran into what I assume were some people who were boosting. That match lasted like 1 hour. They would just take the package to the end of the destination and just have 3 flame troopers protecting it and just keep rotating it. :/