• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Been trying to get back more into this, but holy hell is it just me that the game is laggy as all hell on PS4? I have a solid connection but all I get is bad connection in game where the entire game just is choppy stuttering mess. Been like this for weeks making this unplayable.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Been trying to get back more into this, but holy hell is it just me that the game is laggy as all hell on PS4? I have a solid connection but all I get is bad connection in game where the entire game just is choppy stuttering mess. Been like this for weeks making this unplayable.
I play fine on ps4

Go to settings and turn off all those effects like film grain maybe?

Oct 29, 2017

Ive seen little weird bouts of lag (being killed after moving behind cover type stuff) but nothing like you are describing.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
What's up with DX12 in this lately? The game used to run fantastically for me, but the last couple times I've ducked my head in I have to disable it to get even remotely alright performance. At the end of a Capitol Supremacy match my DX12 framerate hangs around 30 and often ducks below. (Still runs fantastically on DX11 so it's not a huge deal I guess)

Anyway, jumping in for some of this has become a weird holiday tradition for me. It's cool that more people are finding their way to the game.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Been playing. Damn it's hard to see the Enemy. Cant count the # of times I've died not even knowing what direction The fighting is in.

the heroes vs villains thing is dope thorough.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
My god, I just played my first capital supremacy match and I have one major takeaway: thank fuck it's over. My match lasted nearly TWO HOURS. We just kept going back and forth between the ship and the ground planet because no side could blow up the generators or whatever they are. It was just both teams firing blindingly down a hallway. By the end I just felt numb. At least we won...

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
My god, I just played my first capital supremacy match and I have one major takeaway: thank fuck it's over. My match lasted nearly TWO HOURS. We just kept going back and forth between the ship and the ground planet because no side could blow up the generators or whatever they are. It was just both teams firing blindingly down a hallway. By the end I just felt numb. At least we won...
It's so infuriating that their version of conquest still has endless meatgrinder bullshit.

I want capital supremacy without the capital ship parts. I don't know if they just are never in contact with the Battlefield teams on like basic map/mode design or what

Also any use for crafting parts anymore or should I just convert them into skill points? Even that doesn't seem very useful as they're level locked

OP
OP

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's so infuriating that their version of conquest still has endless meatgrinder bullshit.

I want capital supremacy without the capital ship parts. I don't know if they just are never in contact with the Battlefield teams on like basic map/mode design or what

Also any use for crafting parts anymore or should I just convert them into skill points? Even that doesn't seem very useful as they're level locked
That's what Instant Action is and it's so annoying I have to play a crappy version of Titan/Carrier Assault with stupid ass heroes if I want anything similar online.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That's what Instant Action is and it's so annoying I have to play a crappy version of Titan/Carrier Assault with stupid ass heroes if I want anything similar online.
Exactly

Like I really don't get their mindset for not including the most famous Battlefront classic and Battlefield mode. There's a reason it's requested a lot and it isn't because people want to turn the game into a Battlefield clone.

OP
OP

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Exactly

Like I really don't get their mindset for not including the most famous Battlefront classic and Battlefield mode. There's a reason it's requested a lot and it isn't because people want to turn the game into a Battlefield clone.
I'm 99% sure its because DICE wants the series to be wholly separate and not have Battlefront be Battlefield-lite like the original games were.

Which is stupid. I remember being so excited when it was announced that DICE would be making Battlefront. I thought it was a perfect match.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I'm 99% sure its because DICE wants the series to be wholly separate and not have Battlefront be Battlefield-lite like the original games were.

Which is stupid. I remember being so excited when it was announced that DICE would be making Battlefront. I thought it was a perfect match.
Yup. The thing is though like conquest isn't exactly a wholly original mode nowadays, COD etc. all have it too. And Capital Supremacy is as you said just a worse version of the Battlefield mode.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I keep getting errors that my rewards cant be fetched and a ton of blatant lag during games

I have zero issues with any other multiplayer game and my connection is fine

....what

Also whoever decided heroes would have 4 ranks of cards just.... no

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Why is this game so laggy on PS4 when my internet and ping are great and I have no issues with any other multiplayer games

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Is this active on PC in the US?

I already have the Xbone version, but I'm sure the PC version is much nicer

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is this active on PC in the US?

I already have the Xbone version, but I'm sure the PC version is much nicer

PC version is active, yes.

However, matchmaking sucks, so you'll find some smaller games don't start because the matchmaker, in its infinite wisdom, put everyone on the same team.
If I got the Celebration Edition, what do I use the in-game rewards for?

Future skins that won't be included in the pack, I imagine.

Tegami

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa. Tried coop for the first time and I am shocked how quickly I can level up and earn kills for my gun challenges. I wish I hadn't slept on this mode!

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Started playing today on PS4. The game is so chaotic I don't know what the point of the emotes are, nobody's gonna use them!

So far it's nice mindless fun. I've only played Blast and Hero V Villains modes.

There's a bit of audio lag whenever a character appears in the menu (i.e - a delay whenever someone lights up their saber), but that's my only technical complaint. It's a stark difference with the clusterfuck that was BFV which I played in June and promptly dropped. How can a game be so broken 7 months after release? Fallen Order was also buggy crap on PS4, so I went into this game with trepidation.

I force choked Lando as Maul and tossed him into a pit on Naboo before Luke tossed me in too, so this game is fine.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
Man, I'm bad with saber users. Been playing a lot of sequel trilogy co-op and I just don't get how to play Rey. She straight up can't go into battlefields because she just gets melted. I've started to just block all the time but when I rush forwards it all goes bad again. Meanwhile, Finn is a god. His L1 ability with max star cards melts waves of enemies.

Nov 13, 2017
Having lots of fun with this game. My hopes for future content:

Ahsoka
Give Rey the yellow lightsaber
Older Han, Luke, and Leia
Vader with a broken mask
Emperor's new robes from Rise and maybe a younger form from Revenge
Mando skin for Boba