• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait, love this for the livestreams every year they have been doing them, so thats 2 Livestream years so far I think? As last year was skipped over.

Whats there today anything exciting? I was/am hoping something will get teased today to set us off. Like a piece of merch, a news announcement (doubtful as I'd assume anything big would be tomorrow onwards but maybe a book announced? Seems small enough), how about a onset photo? Nahhh I guess nothing gets announced early, oh well.

Edit: yes actually see my post further down, we got a Switch Star Wars game Announcement

This weekend is the beginning of the End of the Skywalker Saga tomorrow when the Episode 9 stuff starts happening , I just want to remind people that.

Last edited:

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Only interested in Clone Wars...and maybe the video game (although I don't have much faith in EA delivering anything good).

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I want the Star Wars part of Episode 9's title to fall off and reveal Fast & Furious

And Rey's lightsaber becomes a Corona

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Just realized that I'm actually more excited for Mandalorian footage/info than Episode 9.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
I'm working when the Ep.9 panel is on. Hope we can get the full panel livestream link so I can save it to my Watch Later and then go in a blackout until I'm home tomorrow night. I've asked my girlfriend if she can navigate the YouTube menus to my Watch Later playlist so I don't get the title or images spoiled for me! I hope we get the title revealed at the end of the trailer, hence not going anywhere online at all.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017

I hope so too but I remember the same rumour back on the old board think it may have been from Slashfilm who said it was definitely in the works for release and then nothing happened, now I know they got the rights back from Fox officially but I have heard countless rumours so many times I give up, besides if they do release in 4K they will probably be the 1997 (per pablo mentioning as such on twitter the other year back when questioned about such set, back then he said there wasn't one but if it were it will be the ones the new generation grew up on since they (special editions) are now 20yrs old at this point)

so until I read official confirmation and then it also states restored ala despecialized then I will be interested.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This weekend is the beginning of the End of the Skywalker Saga tomorrow when the Episode 9 stuff starts happening , I just want to remind people that.

The Skywalker Saga ended a little over a year ago, with a wet fart, admittedly, but it did end.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I'd be lying if I said that I'm hyped to see the Episode IX trailer but I'll definitely tune in to see how it goes.

If Jedi Fallen Order looks to be even half as good as Titanfall 2's Campaign then that's definitely gonna be the Star Wars thing I'm most hyped for this year, though.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Is the Episode IX trailer coming tomorrow, or is there a chance they'll just drop a teaser, with the full trailer coming on 5/4?

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Skywalker Saga ended a little over a year ago, with a wet fart, admittedly, but it did end.

Stop it. This is the Star Wars Celebration thread. No one cares about your Last Jedi take.

Please people don't turn this into a TLJ thread...
Let's have ONE star wars thread that isn't community not get ruined by this shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for Episode 9 title, trailer. Do we think we get a trailer for Mandolorian? and of course I want to see Fallen Order.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Held off on buying the OT BDs for this very reason, so hopefully this rumor pans out.

Lol at the difficulty they're having with the prequels, though. AOTC and ROTS don't even look that good in 1080p; I can't imagine what sorcery they're cooking up to make them presentable in 4K.

I need 4k to see every individual grain of sand on Tatooine in order to really understand Anakin's hatred

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I need my own copy of that Saga mural please. Or at least steelbook rereleases with the individual art pieces as the covers for each movie.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It's a good time to be a SW fan. Episode 9, Mandalorian, Fallen Order..

Whoo boy this is shaping up to be one of the biggest celebrations yet (maybe biggest ever?)

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jedi Fallen Order is what I'm most excited for. I know I shouldn't be after how badly EA fucked up BF2 but I've always been a sucker for Star Wars games.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
19141_windu_city_t-shirt_hr06.jpg

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't it be a bit early for a Mandalorian trailer? TV trailers tend to pop closer to release than film trailers.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a clip showcasing some atmosphere and dialogue though.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is the *BEST TIME* in the history of the franchise to be a fan. There is no way to be a Star Wars fan and not be excited like a kid on a Christmas morning with all we are getting this weekend.

We are getting the conclusion to the 40 year saga, a film that has unlimited potential and will be the final conclusion of the adventure that began in 1977. That is beyond exciting.

We are getting to see the first ever live action Star Wars tv show EVER.

We are getting to see a trailer for the 7th season of The Clone Wars, a show we had long assumed was dead and buried!

Plus all kinds of unexpected potential announcements.

If you are here to be a bitter crabby person who is still butthurt over TLJ... this is not the thread for that. There are 10,000 threads for that. This is a Star Wars CELEBRATION.

Would you go into a Nintendo E3 hype thread to mock people being hyped for a Nintendo E3 presentation? This is not a thread for negativity. It's a hype thread to celebrate Star Wars.