• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
It keeps switching between potato phone quality and HD but I am in for this either way.

feyder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4gg5mb.jpg

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Weird that the title hasnt been leaked through trademark or some shit, or maybe it works differenly than games. :P

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weird that the title hasnt been leaked through trademark or some shit, or maybe it works differenly than games. :P
It's the same with Avengers. When asked about how they keep it under wraps, the Russos kinda just shrugged and said people working in Hollywood are professionals (and understand that if they leak something they'll never find work in Hollywood again).

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
That Sith theme is just so good. I want more SW-stuff that focuses on the old, occult dark side shit.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
God bless working at a tech company. Not only does no one really care about me having the stream up on one monitor, the internet connection is great.