• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Yeah okay.

I'll keep an eye out for Clone Wars I guess.

Maybe the Mandalorian if what they show is exciting enough.
Why even enter a celebration thread man? To shit on other peoples excitement?

OP
OP
Cross-Section

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
I will say that the "title" is something that has popped up time and again as a "rumor" so I'm leaning on somebody not in the know seeing one of those and thinking it was legit.

But if it is indeed the title... there are worse ones.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Ecstatic that Hayden Christensen will be there! Too bad Mark Hamill's skipping this year though.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Why even enter a celebration thread man? To shit on other peoples excitement?

Clearly you can read.

So go ahead and try that on the post you quoted, you'll see why I entered. I was checking on the schedule and looking at what I'll look into.

You expect me to not reply to "what a great time to be a star wars fan" when video games output has literally never been so bad for an entire generation, the cartoons have been extremely lackluster, and... and you know what else but I don't want the conversation to shift to that.

I'm glad you guys are in star wars heaven right now but yeah I've known better, gonna need a lot of convincing from this celebration to get me to agree.

But hey maybe it will happen !

Ecstatic that Hayden Christensen will be there! Too bad Mark Hamill's skipping this year though.

This is still the best thing that came out of the last celebration and I'm low key mad we never got some cool nod on screen.

84cb664b5cec444ef6c6a220e6b04e9f.jpg

Like father like son !

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Clearly you can read.

You expect me to not reply to "what a great time to be a star wars fan" when video games output has literally never been so bad for an entire generation, the cartoons have been extremely lackluster, and... and you know what else but I don't want the conversation to shift to that.
No one wants to hear this nonsense here, literally no one. If you can't stay positive in a Star Wars Celebration hype thread then don't post, there are 10,000 topics to be negative in.

I'm glad you guys are in star wars heaven right now but yeah I've known better, gonna need a lot of convincing from this celebration to get me to agree.
Like this, you know better than us who are hyped? Keep this condescending negativity to yourself this is a Star Wars Celebration thread.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Don't let any negative nancies derail the hype people are feeling in this thread.

Too much stuff coming in regards to comics, books, live action tv shows, animated shows, movies, merch etc.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
You know arguing with people about what they post doesn't solve the problem, you are just putting more garbage in this thread with your arguments. Ignore them, move along

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know arguing with people about what they post doesn't solve the problem, you are just putting more garbage in this thread with your arguments. Ignore them, move along
You are right, I am just going to ignore the negative nancies, they are just here to piss off Star Wars fans and its not worth letting them have the satisfaction. Nothing is going to tamper the hype that is this weekend.

Back on track I am really really curious to see if George drops by the TPM panel.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Great OP!

I'm going to watch as many panels as I can. I have to say I'm especially excited for The Mandalorian and Fallen Order.

Also really stoked to see the Episode 1 panel. Hope there's a standing ovation for Ahmed Best honestly. Poor guy. It's time to let the toxic hate subside.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Great OP!

I'm going to watch as many panels as I can. I have to say I'm especially excited for The Mandalorian and Fallen Order.

Also really stoked to see the Episode 1 panel. Hope there's a standing ovation for Ahmed Best honestly. Poor guy. It's time to let the toxic hate subside.

That would be very classy.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
All I care about is episode 9. I am so excited to see more sequel stuff.

Also interested in Galaxy's Edge and Fallen Order(?)

Oct 27, 2017
That rebels section - besides the obvious Brosnan, Kanan looks like a Wiseguy-era Ken Wahl, Hera looks like Jennifer Morrison, and Ezra looks like a young Timothy Dalton. Only Zeb looks like what Zeb looks like. Maybe the Rebels panel will disclose what went into this here?

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
1) Do we know who is attending the IX panel ?

2) Do they cut trailers for the streams like comic con ?

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully I can buy just 4-6 in 4k. 2-3 (maybe 1 as well) were shot on 1080p digital cameras I thought... So they really cannot do anything but upscale them.

TPM was shot on 35 mm so its fine.

I still can't believe what a short-sighted moron Lucas was to film 2 and 3 in 1080p.

Well, actually never mind, I CAN believe it...

OP
OP
Cross-Section

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
Hope my Chicago peeps enjoy themselves 👍. I wish I could've gone since it's in my area this year but unfortunately I work midnights and it's my weekend to work 😣

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017