• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
I hope they don't pull that on The Clone Wars panel. I couldn't take not seeing footage/a trailer.
That's great. There's something for everyone. It's why I say there's not a better time to be a Star Wars fan.
Yeah this is part of the reason I love having more Star Wars. Everyone gets to enjoy it.
did they show anything after they cut the stream? Havent seen anyone mention it
They showed actual footage of a scene from the show. You can see a couple of seconds on one of the livestreams before it cuts out.

I'm sure it'll leak soon.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
kdchz50r05s21kmkgl.jpg

The Anakin Boys

ragingbegal

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope for everyone else sake that they release that trailer and footage publicly. There's no doubt that The Mabdalorian is Disney+'s Game of Thrones in terms of budget and scope.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Disney going hard for those Disney+ subs. Damn they are are going all out.

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They showed a couple of scenes and then a short trailer to close the show. Definitely better than the EPIX just in terms of what they showed attendees. Being the rule follower than I am, I did not take video of the parts that were supposed to be blacked out, but I did notice some defiant folks with phones out during at least some of those parts.

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The Mandalorian Panel was everything the Fallen Order panel wasn't in terms of actually showing stuff.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the Outer Rim's become the Wild West with the Empire destroyed and he's a bounty hunter trying to survive it all. Nice hook for a series.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
I'm sad they didn't show that trailer online, it's short and sweet.

God damn though, this is gonna be something special. Can't wait to see it in November