• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Star Wars Celebration 2019 lOTl Live from the Windu City 4/11-4/15

Oct 29, 2017
This panel with Doug Chiang is great. Fascinating to see how he went about designing characters.
Great Doug Chiang panel. I love the production design of TPM and it's interesting to see how he came to work at Lucasfilm and how the designs evolved over the four years from when he was hired to actual production. It's still the best looking of the prequels.
Yes. This panel is awesome. This guy came up with a hell of a lot of awesome designs.

Nov 15, 2017
At the Alan Tudyk panel, he played us HARD! At the end of the panel, he said he brought a special somthing for us: a special look at the Cassian and K2 show.

People flipped shit. Everyone in the room was screaming. They then played a funny little clip of K2 playing with stormtrooper dolls while waiting in the U-Wing on that rocky, rainy planet in Rogue One. It was so funny.

The whole panel was a blast.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god Im gonna need so many Artbooks this year

The Art of Rebels
The Art of Rise of Sky Walker
The Art of The Mandalorian
The Art of Jedi Fallen Order (if they release one)
Would love a Galaxys Edge one too
and updated Clone Wars

Oct 28, 2017
Wow that Mandalorian footage is incredible. They nailed that old Western feel so well, this is gonna be something special.
Bets on the third live-action series being announced tomorrow? Rumor has it that it's an Obi-Wan series, finally.
I thought that was a rumor that popped up way before the celebration?
While i'd absolutely love it i'd be suprised if we did. Maybe at The Phantom Menace panel like Spectro suggested if it's Obi-Wan.
Anyone got a link to the Clone Wars panel?
It'll pop up at the Star Wars youtube channel about 10 minutes before it starts most likely.

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, seems like they're not. That's such a bummer. I stayed up to watch it :(

Guess i'll have to settle for livetweets but this is such a shame. Any chance of someone livestreaming it on youtube from the audience?

Oct 28, 2017
Sam being on the panel means we're definitely gonna get a lot of Maul this season (which makes sense because he was involved with the Siege of Mandalore)

Edit: lmao Warwick calling out Adrian again

Oct 28, 2017
It should be cool seeing The Bad Batch with finished animation

Edit: It is!

Seeing The Clone Wars again just makes me realize how much I missed this show

Oct 25, 2017
The Bad Batch arc (which was already released in pre-vis) confirmed to be the first 4 eps of the new season. Kinda disappointed about that since it means only 8 real brand new episodes, but still will be cool to see it finalized.

Oct 28, 2017
Glad that we'll be going back to 1313 for this arc. Wonder if this'll be the one where she discovers the Sith temple.
Rebels was decent but I really miss this animation.
Yeah there's just something that Rebels can't get animation wise compared to this as much as enjoy it. The Clone Wars has such a nice artstyle.

Edit: Dave blessing us with all these clips this panel