• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Star Wars Celebration 2019 lOTl Live from the Windu City 4/11-4/15

Oct 25, 2017
It's neat that they're putting hints of Solo Maul into his appearance for this final season.
I guess a benefit of this coming out way after the fact (after there's already been a bunch of chronologically later media) is that they can sort of connect dots that didn't previously exist and make a congruent experience.

Oct 28, 2017
That Sam tease with Maul has me facinated as to what's going to happen now.

I'm sure it'll tie into Solo a bit in the end showing how he ended up where he did.

Edit: Oh man, asking Ray for advice and getting him do Mocap. That's such a awesome reversal with Sam voicing him in Live Action. This is gonna be something else.

Oct 27, 2017
Currently busy with other stuff so I’m going to wait until later to watch the panel. It sounds like we’re actually seeing the clips and not being cut off?

Oct 27, 2017
We could've gotten more live action Maul...
Yeah makes me sad that instead of considering the age of Ray Park now, whilst he is still fit now he has already stated that his body is slowing down slightly, if they do take a break from films for say 5yrs ray will be 49/50, by the time they got round to it, he may not be able to do his fight scenes as good as he can now still in his 40’s.

Oct 25, 2017
Plo Koon love <3
I was a fan ever since I played as him as a kid in Jedi Power Battles. Utilizing him in Clone Wars was great.

I just noticed this is called Clone Wars Season Six Sneak Peek.
I figured The Lost Missions would be retroactively considered season 6 and this would be season 7 just to make everything congruent and not confusing. Guess not!

Oct 28, 2017
My lord the scale looked insane for the final season. Can't wait!

Bit of a shame we don't have a date yet, but i'm sure it's not too far off from Disney+'s launch.

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Plo Koon love <3
I was a fan ever since I played as him as a kid in Jedi Power Battles. Utilizing him in Clone Wars was great.

I just noticed this is called Clone Wars Season Six Sneak Peek.
I figured The Lost Missions would be retroactively considered season 6 and this would be season 7 just to make everything congruent and not confusing. Guess not!
That’s funny

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer and clips were fantastic. I am glad they are getting to wrap things up but I cannot lie. I wish we could get another season or two. Filoni and his crew make some special stuff

Oct 28, 2017
Wild guess here, the very finale episode will follow Ashoka during the Order 66.
Yeah I think that's probably the route they'll go. Her novel detailed it a littlebit and it was quite emotional, it'll be so good if they animate it.
Trailer and clips were fantastic. I am glad they are getting to wrap things up but I cannot lie. I wish we could get another season or two. Filoni and his crew make some special stuff
Yeah it really makes me sad we wont get anymore.
It's honestly a miracle that this season happened at all though so i'm happy.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Son of Dathomir was really good and I would loved to see it animated. Also kinda weird that they don't seem to be completing Crystal Crisis on Utapau. Oh well.

It's pretty incredible at how improved the animation is. I hope we get to see another project of this scale from Filoni someday.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's a real bummer. If I could've picked one arc that would've been great animated that's already been told it'd be that one for sure.

It would have been so awesome to see Sidious, Dooku, Grievous, Maul and Talzin in one room ready to lay down the law. But I'm happy with what we have.
Yeah, I would have preferred this to Bad Batch. It also feels like it goes with the Siege of Mandalore (like the Ahsoka 1313 arc) better. But oh well...
Yeah, Son of Dathomir was really good and I would loved to see it animated. Also kinda weird that they don't seem to be completing Crystal Crisis on Utapau. Oh well.

It's pretty incredible at how improved the animation is. I hope we get to see another project of this scale from Filoni someday.
Yeah I would have liked finished up versions of Bad Batch and Crystal Crisis to be an 8 episode bonus in addition to 12 brand new episodes... but I'm just totally greedy and want as much TCW as possible.

Dec 5, 2017
Just left Wintrust. A fantastic day of panels. Honestly most hyped for Clone Wars though, that looked great.

Though, now they just have to explain all over again why Ashoka wasn’t around in ROTS.

Oct 28, 2017

I feel like we might one day with Disney+ probably allowing for a higher than TV budget for these types of shows.

Probably a ways off though.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like we might one day with Disney+ probably allowing for a higher than TV budget for these types of shows.

Probably a ways off though.
Honestly as much as they are investing in shows a Clone Wars level production should not be so bad. Clone Wars problem was the fact it was requiring these kind of service exclusive budgets in an era where that was not an industry thing. George was willing to put that sort of money into the show even though it was losing money. Now with Disney+ there really would not be so much of an issue. The overall atmosphere for these kind of exclusives has changed

OP
OP
Cross-Section
Oct 27, 2017
So did they just... forget to put the TCW trailer up?

low key believe that they were planning to black it out like Mando but decided against it after seeing the multitude of leaks

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt it will happen but I really would like them to announce that we're getting a Celebration next year, but with no movie planned I just don't see one (at least on Chicago's scale) happening.

I guess they could go back to a 3 or 4 day convention with the big hook being "the Future of Star Wars" with showcasing what Rian and D&D have planned phase 3 Marvel style, or similar. Throw in Mando S2, Cassian S1, Resistance S3, and whatever EA has cooked up and you could still have a fun weekend.

I just really want to go to Celebration ;_;

Oct 25, 2017
This voice actor guy bitching about Holdo gave the interviewer some real bad vibes. There were, like, 3 people in the audience that gave him some pity claps.