• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Star Wars Celebration 2019 lOTl Live from the Windu City 4/11-4/15

Oct 28, 2017
Anthony's so done lol

Edit: That was a really enjoyable panel to watch. Warwick's a good host and it's always fun hearing about this stuff/seeing retrospectives with the cast and crew.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't believe there is anything else new to come now, just resistance panel & look at season 2 and a wind down.

Thats it.

From Starwars.com

1:30PM – 2:50PM

Star Wars Resistance Season Two Sneak Peek

Join Star Wars Resistance Executive Producers Justin Ridge, Athena Portillo, Brandon Auman and special guests for a look back at the shocking season one finale and an exclusive preview of what’s to come!

3:30PM – 4:30PM

Celebration Chicago Closing Ceremony

Live on the Celebration and Galaxy Stages

Gather with your friends and fellow Star Wars fans to relive the best moments of the weekend and bid farewell to the 20th anniversary of Star Wars Celebration. Featuring special guests, weekend highlights and much more, this is a send-off you won’t want to miss!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know what Resistance is about. It just never got onto my radar. Looks like a flat show from the trailers.
Goofy New Republic pilot gets turned into a spy for the Resistance by Poe. He pretends to be a mechanic on a refueling platform that the First Order wants to take over. There's racing from time to time. Hijinks ensue.

It's alright, nothing amazing.

Oct 28, 2017
Resistance is very different to the other shows. It's just a small show on a station where Kaz spies for the Resistance and doesn't get up to too much in one location, but it's interesting seeing the First Order slowly takeover.

It's definitely different and smaller scale but that's kind of why I enjoy watching it.

It's possible it might be like Rebels and The Clone Wars where the show evolves over different seasons though.

Oct 28, 2017
Wish they'd have explained that. They just kinda cut it early, so it was weird and I had no idea what was going on.

Least we can see livetweets (and hopefully a trailer at the end?)

Oct 28, 2017
It's been about 15 minutes so should be done soon. No idea if the panel will comeback on livestream though after.

Edit: Suddenly the extra 20 minutes they had for this panel on the schedule that seemed odd make sense now

Oct 28, 2017

Neat that they're sort of pulling a lost stars with Tam being a First Order pilot and Kaz most likely becoming a Resistance one coming into conflict with her eventually.
I hope Resistance S2 gives us some episodes that feature the ST cast besides just Poe. It'd be nice to see what they're up to after TLJ.
Yeah it'd be a wasted oppurtunity not to at some point. They've done it with Rebels in terms of other cast cameos so it'd be a shame not to.

Hera and her son seem like a good cameo they could do too.

Edit: That season 2 artwork is lovely

Oct 27, 2017
I know they didn't show every panel live, but I have to hand it to them, very little dead air throughout the four days.

Fske edit: was that dennis from dice on the stream in that fan reaction segment?