• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my GOD the footage looks incredible. That snippet of IG-88 though PHEWWWW.

this is my most anticipated show of 2019 easily

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Who else played a bounty hunter in SWTOR and feels extra close to this show already

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
any news at all about availability for Europe? will we have to wait for Disney+ to launch here, or are they partnering with Netflix WW?

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
any news at all about availability for Europe? will we have to wait for Disney+ to launch here, or are they partnering with Netflix WW?

Not yet I don't think, in the UK we already have a Disney Streaming service, so I am hoping all it will take is a Name change & update to the apps and hopefully we will get the new content, that said based on how it is now Sky TV gets excluviety of the Disney stuff so its between 6-12 months by the time it gets to the Disney App.

Not sure if Disney life streaming service exists in Europe already.

Alternatively it may be like how they handled Titans, since DC app isn't available here it went to Netflix instead, but we had to wait until January but we got the whole thing in one go instead of waiting per week for each episode.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
So I've been a bit out of the loop but can anyone confirm if the UK will get Disney+ and Mandalorian same time as the US? 'cause...yeah, I need that.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Seems like The Mandalorian is gonna be a weekly show.
I like this. Whenever I watched stranger things I could never talk about it much with people since everyone's at different parts. Then when it was done, feeling like talking about it all was less interesting then if there was discussion about what would happen between every episode.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
So I've been a bit out of the loop but can anyone confirm if the UK will get Disney+ and Mandalorian same time as the US? 'cause...yeah, I need that.

This is what they showed during the investor conference

45pA7T0.png

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
This panel with Doug Chiang is great. Fascinating to see how he went about designing characters.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Why don't they just release the videos online instead of hunting down leaked footage like Vader in the beginning of ESB

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Great Doug Chiang panel. I love the production design of TPM and it's interesting to see how he came to work at Lucasfilm and how the designs evolved over the four years from when he was hired to actual production. It's still the best looking of the prequels.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
This panel with Doug Chiang is great. Fascinating to see how he went about designing characters.
Great Doug Chiang panel. I love the production design of TPM and it's interesting to see how he came to work at Lucasfilm and how the designs evolved over the four years from when he was hired to actual production. It's still the best looking of the prequels.

Yes. This panel is awesome. This guy came up with a hell of a lot of awesome designs.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just hyped for it all really. Both ROTS and Mando. It all looks so damn incredible.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
At the Alan Tudyk panel, he played us HARD! At the end of the panel, he said he brought a special somthing for us: a special look at the Cassian and K2 show.

People flipped shit. Everyone in the room was screaming. They then played a funny little clip of K2 playing with stormtrooper dolls while waiting in the U-Wing on that rocky, rainy planet in Rogue One. It was so funny.

The whole panel was a blast.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god Im gonna need so many Artbooks this year

The Art of Rebels
The Art of Rise of Sky Walker
The Art of The Mandalorian
The Art of Jedi Fallen Order (if they release one)
Would love a Galaxys Edge one too
and updated Clone Wars

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Wow that Mandalorian footage is incredible. They nailed that old Western feel so well, this is gonna be something special.
Bets on the third live-action series being announced tomorrow? Rumor has it that it's an Obi-Wan series, finally.
I thought that was a rumor that popped up way before the celebration?
While i'd absolutely love it i'd be suprised if we did. Maybe at The Phantom Menace panel like Spectro suggested if it's Obi-Wan.
Anyone got a link to the Clone Wars panel?
It'll pop up at the Star Wars youtube channel about 10 minutes before it starts most likely.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Are they not streaming the TCW panel? For the other ones (EP IX, Mandalorian, the game) the link was active ahead of time.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, seems like they're not. That's such a bummer. I stayed up to watch it :(

Guess i'll have to settle for livetweets but this is such a shame. Any chance of someone livestreaming it on youtube from the audience?

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Why the hell are they not streaming TCW panel!??
Not releasing footage of the Mandalorian to the public and now this too?