• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are they really not streaming it or are they just not ready for some reason? I like Joonas but uh...

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Seems like they might go to The Clone Wars panel afterall on The Star Wars show. Fingers crossed.

Edit: Trailer right off the bat!

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Sam being on the panel means we're definitely gonna get a lot of Maul this season (which makes sense because he was involved with the Siege of Mandalore)

Edit: lmao Warwick calling out Adrian again

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like they're really gonna go all out with how much they have on screen with Siege of Mandalore. It's gonna be a heck of a finale

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
m3AzRMY.png

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
It should be cool seeing The Bad Batch with finished animation

Edit: It is!

Seeing The Clone Wars again just makes me realize how much I missed this show

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Bad Batch arc (which was already released in pre-vis) confirmed to be the first 4 eps of the new season. Kinda disappointed about that since it means only 8 real brand new episodes, but still will be cool to see it finalized.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Glad that we'll be going back to 1313 for this arc. Wonder if this'll be the one where she discovers the Sith temple.
Rebels was decent but I really miss this animation.
Yeah there's just something that Rebels can't get animation wise compared to this as much as enjoy it. The Clone Wars has such a nice artstyle.

Edit: Dave blessing us with all these clips this panel

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
That intro sure did hurt seeing that slow descent into 1313 like the trailer :(

Edit: Siege time!

Oct 25, 2017
It's neat that they're putting hints of Solo Maul into his appearance for this final season.
I guess a benefit of this coming out way after the fact (after there's already been a bunch of chronologically later media) is that they can sort of connect dots that didn't previously exist and make a congruent experience.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
That Sam tease with Maul has me facinated as to what's going to happen now.

I'm sure it'll tie into Solo a bit in the end showing how he ended up where he did.

Edit: Oh man, asking Ray for advice and getting him do Mocap. That's such a awesome reversal with Sam voicing him in Live Action. This is gonna be something else.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Currently busy with other stuff so I'm going to wait until later to watch the panel. It sounds like we're actually seeing the clips and not being cut off?

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
That was really sweet, but knowing that basically all of them will betray Ahsoka. That's pretty fucked up.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
We could've gotten more live action Maul...

Yeah makes me sad that instead of considering the age of Ray Park now, whilst he is still fit now he has already stated that his body is slowing down slightly, if they do take a break from films for say 5yrs ray will be 49/50, by the time they got round to it, he may not be able to do his fight scenes as good as he can now still in his 40's.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
So nice to see a ton of the cast and crew there.

Edit: Warwick knows what we want lol

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Plo Koon love <3
I was a fan ever since I played as him as a kid in Jedi Power Battles. Utilizing him in Clone Wars was great.

I just noticed this is called Clone Wars Season Six Sneak Peek.
I figured The Lost Missions would be retroactively considered season 6 and this would be season 7 just to make everything congruent and not confusing. Guess not!