• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
The year Ewan rocks up to the celebration is the moment I start believing a Obi-Wan series is happening.
Celebration isn't a yearly thing so wouldn't expect one next year. We didn't have one last year.
Looking at the track record it's possible we might get two in a row, so you never know.

Probably depends on what they've got in the pipeline, last year was prettymuch just Solo in terms of non comic book/book projects.

OP
OP
Cross-Section

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Weird they haven't announced anyone (that I've heard of).

They have, though:

s0t1nfx5unp21.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Yessss! That's where my love of Plo Koon started. Also you could fight him in Star Wars Obi Wan for the original xbox in a battle royale mode where you fought the whole jedi council for no reason. Loved that game. I think Power Battles was back when they had Plo Koon with an awesome yellow lightsaber. That's really what drew me to him so much.
Yep. I'm sad he didn't keep it for TCW. Yellow is a cool saber color.

YDygsSrl.jpg

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the hell went wrong with the Yoda puppet in this movie? Granted, on the scale of things wrong with the movie it's pretty low, but still.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OK, out of all the things I dislike most about this movie, Anakin building C3PO has to be number one. It's so stupid lol

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
The only guest actor star for this panel I think is Ahmed best.

maybe Ian Mcdiarmid

Hope I'm wrong and there are more

OP
OP
Cross-Section

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017

Claudia Gray, Justina Ireland, Daniel José Older, Cavan Scott, and Charles Soule are working on whatever the heck this is, they aren't talking about the format yet.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
George not wanting to do anything with Palpatine because he was dead in ROTJ is pretty hilarious in hindsight now.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Anthony's so done lol

Edit: That was a really enjoyable panel to watch. Warwick's a good host and it's always fun hearing about this stuff/seeing retrospectives with the cast and crew.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I love the consistent shade that is always thrown between Anthony and Warwick lol.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
I don't believe there is anything else new to come now, just resistance panel & look at season 2 and a wind down.

Thats it.

From Starwars.com

1:30PM – 2:50PM

Star Wars Resistance Season Two Sneak Peek

Join Star Wars Resistance Executive Producers Justin Ridge, Athena Portillo, Brandon Auman and special guests for a look back at the shocking season one finale and an exclusive preview of what's to come!

3:30PM – 4:30PM

Celebration Chicago Closing Ceremony

Live on the Celebration and Galaxy Stages

Gather with your friends and fellow Star Wars fans to relive the best moments of the weekend and bid farewell to the 20th anniversary of Star Wars Celebration. Featuring special guests, weekend highlights and much more, this is a send-off you won't want to miss!

Last edited:

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So the panel started like 10 minutes ago, so it's not 100% live. Just odd.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Project Luminous is probably an ESB version of FACPOV since the 40th anniversary is next year and the line "Luminous beings are we..." is from that film.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I don't even know what Resistance is about. It just never got onto my radar. Looks like a flat show from the trailers.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know what Resistance is about. It just never got onto my radar. Looks like a flat show from the trailers.

Goofy New Republic pilot gets turned into a spy for the Resistance by Poe. He pretends to be a mechanic on a refueling platform that the First Order wants to take over. There's racing from time to time. Hijinks ensue.

It's alright, nothing amazing.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Resistance is very different to the other shows. It's just a small show on a station where Kaz spies for the Resistance and doesn't get up to too much in one location, but it's interesting seeing the First Order slowly takeover.

It's definitely different and smaller scale but that's kind of why I enjoy watching it.

It's possible it might be like Rebels and The Clone Wars where the show evolves over different seasons though.