• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They're being shown the first episode of S2 which is why they cut it.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Wish they'd have explained that. They just kinda cut it early, so it was weird and I had no idea what was going on.

Least we can see livetweets (and hopefully a trailer at the end?)

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
It's been about 15 minutes so should be done soon. No idea if the panel will comeback on livestream though after.

Edit: Suddenly the extra 20 minutes they had for this panel on the schedule that seemed odd make sense now

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Resistance S2 gives us some episodes that feature the ST cast besides just Poe. It'd be nice to see what they're up to after TLJ.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017

Neat that they're sort of pulling a lost stars with Tam being a First Order pilot and Kaz most likely becoming a Resistance one coming into conflict with her eventually.
I hope Resistance S2 gives us some episodes that feature the ST cast besides just Poe. It'd be nice to see what they're up to after TLJ.
Yeah it'd be a wasted oppurtunity not to at some point. They've done it with Rebels in terms of other cast cameos so it'd be a shame not to.

Hera and her son seem like a good cameo they could do too.

Edit: That season 2 artwork is lovely

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
So much Star Wars these days. TOO MUCH STAR WARS TO HANDLE.

SBp.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I know they didn't show every panel live, but I have to hand it to them, very little dead air throughout the four days.

Fske edit: was that dennis from dice on the stream in that fan reaction segment?

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Quick, think we'll get any final surprises during the closing ceremony?

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I feel like they showed less panels this year than normal. Maybe not. They didn't show the cosplay contest though. Did they have one?

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Was honestly hoping somewhere closer to me like back to Orlando or maybe Dallas. But I'm telling myself that I'm going to save up to go next year!

OP
OP
Cross-Section

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Might actually go next year then, seeing as Anaheim is relatively close to me.

Gotta make up for wimping out in 2015, in any case.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Going to Anaheim next year if I can save up enough. Couldn't make it happen this year but I had so much fun in Orlando.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
It'll make it more likely that they'll do a special Galactic Nights thing in Galaxy's Edge next year at Disneyland (it also helps that the park is literally right next to the convention center -- you can see the back of Radiator Springs Racers along the sidewalk near one of the entrances). Galactic Nights was the highlight of the Orlando Celebration for us. The actual convention itself was pretty meh, especially compared to Anaheim the previous year.

On another note, it was nice to be able to to talk about Star Wars again on this board this weekend. The last 18 months have basically been the Clone Wars with all of those duplicate garbage threads.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It'll make it more likely that they'll do a special Galactic Nights thing in Galaxy's Edge next year at Disneyland (it also helps that the park is literally right next to the convention center -- you can see the back of Radiator Springs Racers along the sidewalk near one of the entrances). Galactic Nights was the highlight of the Orlando Celebration for us. The actual convention itself was pretty meh, especially compared to Anaheim the previous year.

On another note, it was nice to be able to to talk about Star Wars again on this board this weekend. The last 18 months have basically been the Clone Wars with all of those duplicate garbage threads.

Would be great if that's included in one of the bundles for passes. Just means I'll probably have to save more lol

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Galactic Nights was SOOO much fun.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Im gunna need explanations on some of those bingo's lol.

-It didn't seem like we really got new info on either new trilogies beyond that there is a meeting

-Which old EU character is back

-Which familiar faces are in Mandolorian? Since that's apparently IG11 and not IG88.

-Which familiar character is in Fallen Order?

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017

-It didn't seem like we really got new info on either new trilogies beyond that there is a meeting

-Which familiar faces are in Mandolorian? Since that's apparently IG11 and not IG88.

The Second Sister from Marvel Star Wars is in Fallen Order, not sure if she can be considered 'familiar'.

OP
OP
Cross-Section

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017

- It wasn't announced at a panel per se, but that Rian and D&W are collaborating and that their trilogies are connected in some way narratively, is substantial info.

- Valance (old 80s Marvel EU character) comic miniseries called "Target: Vader"

- IG was indeed a mix-up on my part, but not going to change it back because honestly who even cares at this point lol

- FO character is indeed Second Sister, and she's familiar enough for this bit of fun

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
- Valance (old 80s Marvel EU character) comic miniseries called "Target: Vader"

He was actually reintroduced into canon a couple months ago in the Han Solo: Imperial Cadet comic series. Also, while I didn't specify, I definitely wasn't counting TV shows for the "Director who isn't a white guy" category.