• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 18 hours, 6 minutes, 6 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Star Wars EP.9 Story Rumor/Leak So Far (Spoiler Obiviously) (Now with poll!)

Are you believe The Leak or not

• It's true all of it.

Votes: 647 77.7%
  • Noooo! That's not true That's impossible!

Votes: 186 22.3%

• Total voters

Seeya

Oct 27, 2017
Does J.J. even use them properly
Probably not but I’m going to give him a some leeway in this reguard with them having to bestuffed into an already overstuffed 3rd act, trying desperately to cover ground that should have been established in 2. They’re basically stuck on ‘being an external representation of the duotagonists bad path’ except as fodder to be overcome in the third act.

Lunar Wolf

Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Daisy also said that she and Luke didn’t form a connection or bond.

So like why is she taking the Skywalker name again?

She bonded with Leia, Han and Ben neither of which have ever been surnamed Skywalkers.

Why does the Solo name get to stay dead but not the Skywalker name?

He real answer is the brand.

Drewton

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched The Report and if Ben Solo truly is never to be seen again it will be a huge loss for Star Wars. Adam Driver is too good.

Dary

Oct 27, 2017
The English Wilderness
Darth Mystery Boxivus is also Greedo's father.
Wasn't kid Greedo one of Anakin's friends in TPM?
Daisy also said that she and Luke didn’t form a connection or bond.

So like why is she taking the Skywalker name again?

She bonded with Leia, Han and Ben neither of which have ever been surnamed Skywalkers.

Why does the Solo name get to stay dead but not the Skywalker name?

He real answer is the brand.
I think "the Brand" will be the answer to a lot of RoS questions...

"How did Palpatine survive RotJ?"
"Because of the Brand."

jviggy43

Oct 28, 2017
Just watched The Report and if Ben Solo truly is never to be seen again it will be a huge loss for Star Wars. Adam Driver is too good.
Yeah hes been excellent in this. Honestly I really loved all the new characters TFA set up. If anything I felt them being tied to the OT so heavily got in the way of their stories.