• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you believe The Leak or not

• It's true all of it.

Votes: 834 79.4%
  • Noooo! That's not true That's impossible!

Votes: 217 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I still hope instead of siphoning the Force, Palpatine's rejuvenation had more to do with Rey's unique healing ability.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
what's the force power that Palpy uses to knock up these hapless ladies? is it like 'force push' and 'force choke' but it's like 'force ghost cum' or something?
tumblr_inline_p4vbb1MZDc1vz0eqc_500.gif

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Aight, here's the non-Reylo spoilers for any newbies.

Rey is Palpatine's grand-daughter

Rey Palpatine is real and changes her last name to Rey Skywalker at the end of the movie on Tatooine to honor the now extinct family

Ben Solo redeems himself at the end

Ben Solo is pushed into the abyss by Palpatine never to be seen again

Palpatine has a fleet of Death Star ships

C3PO has his mind wiped...again

Ben Solo becomes a good guy after losing a duel to Rey and Ghost! Han showing up telling him it's never too late to turn back.

Ben tries to say "I love you" but Han cuts him off and says "I know"

Palpatine destroys most of the Resistance fleet by shooting lightning out his hands into the sky

Rey blocks Palpatine's Lightning with both her lightsabers and reflects it back into him thereby killing him

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Episode X should be like Alien and focus on Rey and Kylo Ren's old looking baby being posesed by Palpatine and evil straight from birth

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
what's the force power that Palpy uses to knock up these hapless ladies? is it like 'force push' and 'force choke' but it's like 'force ghost cum' or something?

Kylo was never an incel. He lived for years in sexual frustration just to build up enough force ghost cum to finally defeat the emperor.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm not convinced the film actually indicates Kylo feels love for Rey and this isn't just Ward editorializing. That's kind of his thing, every time a terrible new rumor about TROS comes out he has to spin it as a good thing for the movie or the franchise.

I agree. I certainly doubt Disney and LFL would be dumb enough to not see the horrible messaging that validating Reylo gives.

I take that "for love" with a truck full of salt

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Aight, here's the non-Reylo spoilers for any newbies.

Rey is Palpatine's grand-daughter

Rey Palpatine is real and changes her last name to Rey Skywalker at the end of the movie on Tatooine to honor the now extinct family

Ben Solo redeems himself at the end

Ben Solo is pushed into the abyss by Palpatine never to be seen again

Palpatine has a fleet of Death Star ships

C3PO has his mind wiped...again

Ben Solo becomes a good guy after losing a duel to Rey and Ghost! Han showing up telling him it's never too late to turn back.

Ben tries to say "I love you" but Han cuts him off and says "I know"

Palpatine destroys most of the Resistance fleet by shooting lightning out his hands into the sky

Rey blocks Palpatine's Lightning with both her lightsabers and reflects it back into him thereby killing him

Then how come Mace doing it didn't kill him?

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Remember how back in the prequel days everyone hated Palpy having a lightsaber because they imagined him as someone with such a deep knowledge of the force that he was beyond lightsabers?

So now he uses such power and is beaten....by a pair of Lightsabers reflecting his powerful force manipulation.

w3hUyFC.gif

Palpy should've just styled on Rey with them DMC combos.

8003bb81912f16532958d2686777eb61.gif

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Reylo can s5ill happen with dead Ben

Since force ghost can still use powers

And force interaction is possible

And force life creation is a thing according to revenge of the sith

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Reylo can s5ill happen with dead Ben

Since force ghost can still use powers

And force interaction is possible

And force life creation is a thing according to revenge of the sith
Plot twist: it's not Kylo's...it's Luke's.

All wrong. It is Anakin's.

Anakin: Luke, Leia and Ben were a bunch of fuck ups. Let's try again.

And then Rey Skywalker became the new Shmi Skywalker. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

TableBeRound

Alt account
Banned
Oct 21, 2019

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing Palpatine doesn't literally die from lightning but rather from some amorphous science fantasy "Force energy" or whatever that's being projected through Rey and the other Jedi into Palpatine.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
This is a line Rey has to say

Over the film she gradually turns more and more into Palpatine and finds herself saying his iconic lines

Kylo: you're no one
Rey: I am the Senate
Sheev: Your arrogance blinds you young Rey, now....you will die
Rey: tell me grandfather, did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? It's a Sith legend.
Sheev: wait what the fuck
*reflects lightning*

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
At a guess, it's because he levels up his lightning when he absorbs the Force from Rey/Ben, thus giving him the power to attack starships, then Rey turns his new powers back on him. DON'T YOU SEE? HE'S DEFEATED BY HIS OWN LUST FOR POWER!!!

...ffs Abrams.
I gotta say, ROTJ was the better death for him. He was defeated by a father's love for his son

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
In a day where we have Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey, Sasuke and Sakura.

I don't doubt Reylo actually happening.

Sigh.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
We gotta face facts people.

The OT turning out the way it did was a miracle lightning in a bottle type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.