• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you believe The Leak or not

• It's true all of it.

Votes: 834 79.4%
  • Noooo! That's not true That's impossible!

Votes: 217 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does J.J. even use them properly

Probably not but I'm going to give him a some leeway in this reguard with them having to bestuffed into an already overstuffed 3rd act, trying desperately to cover ground that should have been established in 2. They're basically stuck on 'being an external representation of the duotagonists bad path' except as fodder to be overcome in the third act.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Daisy also said that she and Luke didn't form a connection or bond.

So like why is she taking the Skywalker name again?

She bonded with Leia, Han and Ben neither of which have ever been surnamed Skywalkers.

Why does the Solo name get to stay dead but not the Skywalker name?

He real answer is the brand.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched The Report and if Ben Solo truly is never to be seen again it will be a huge loss for Star Wars. Adam Driver is too good.

Dary

Oct 27, 2017
The English Wilderness
Darth Mystery Boxivus is also Greedo's father.
Wasn't kid Greedo one of Anakin's friends in TPM?
Daisy also said that she and Luke didn't form a connection or bond.

So like why is she taking the Skywalker name again?

She bonded with Leia, Han and Ben neither of which have ever been surnamed Skywalkers.

Why does the Solo name get to stay dead but not the Skywalker name?

He real answer is the brand.
I think "the Brand" will be the answer to a lot of RoS questions...

"How did Palpatine survive RotJ?"
"Because of the Brand."

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just watched The Report and if Ben Solo truly is never to be seen again it will be a huge loss for Star Wars. Adam Driver is too good.
Yeah hes been excellent in this. Honestly I really loved all the new characters TFA set up. If anything I felt them being tied to the OT so heavily got in the way of their stories.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
My God

Dan Mindel, the DoP, posted and then deleted this

7s2l9c5zug341.jpg

1GqLNnB.png

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Rey's moisture farmer outfit at the end is gonna be epic. Hopefully, reshoots will make her pregnant with Kylo's baby

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Snoke should come back in the post credits scene, it's revealed that he's now calling himself "Snoke Solo" because he's alone

Oct 25, 2017
So reading the leaks again...What actually happens to the First Order? All the seemingly unlimited manpower and fleet ships that took over the galaxy aren't really addressed. We have the Sheev fleet talked about but what about the FO flagship, and all the other bigger Star Destroyers?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So reading the leaks again...What actually happens to the First Order? All the seemingly unlimited manpower and fleet ships that took over the galaxy aren't really addressed. We have the Sheev fleet talked about but what about the FO flagship, and all the other bigger Star Destroyers?

They exist to be taken over by another villain for the sequels.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean one can say the same about the Empire after Return of the Jedi no? They declared victory because the leadership was defeated despite there being endless Imperial military fleet out there.

All those in prominent leadership of the FO are dead by the end of TROS. Palpatine, Snoke, Kylo, Hux, & the Knights of Ren are all dead.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I'll call it now that you're gonna be hearing a lot from people how the Rey Skywalker scene is gonna be a tear jerker, the music alone is gonna sell it, ya boy JJ knows how to weaponize nostalgia. The whole implications of her not choosing Solo despite them being the ones she bonded with or the fact all the Skywalkers are dead and a Palpatine has taken the name(ironic.....)are the kind of things most people don't think about in the moment, it's that fridge logic that comes afterwards.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll call it now that you're gonna be hearing a lot from people how the Rey Skywalker scene is gonna be a tear jerker, the music alone is gonna sell it, ya boy JJ knows how to weaponize nostalgia. The whole implications of her not choosing Solo despite them being the ones she bonded with or the fact all the Skywalkers are dead and a Palpatine has taken the name(ironic.....)are the kind of things most people don't think about in the moment, it's that fridge logic that comes afterwards.

I'm totally gonna fall for it in theaters but I dread how well the scene will hold up in repeat viewings.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Serious question: why the fuck would be post that knowing damn well Star Wars fans know where that is

you posted the ending....????

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Tatooine should straight up get nuked so we don't have to see it again.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Vader ordered that no one blow up Tatooine, it's his vacation spot where he goes to have fun murdering sand people.

OP
OP
Yukari

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
I mean one can say the same about the Empire after Return of the Jedi no? They declared victory because the leadership was defeated despite there being endless Imperial military fleet out there.

All those in prominent leadership of the FO are dead by the end of TROS. Palpatine, Snoke, Kylo, Hux, & the Knights of Ren are all dead.

Hux probably chooses someone to take place him to lead the rest of the Order.
Who knows maybe Rae Sloane still alive during these times.

Oct 27, 2017

Finn: "Wait, we stopped Palpatine and Kylo Ren, but the FO still rules the galaxy. What will we do to raise the Third Republic?"

Poe: "No politics, shhh." *Fires blaster into air as music swells*

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I can't imagine how having Rey calling herself Rey Skywalker with the setting twin suns in the background could lead to any other emotional response than lol.

What a mess this trilogy has been. Rogue One and Solo were better written.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine how having Rey calling herself Rey Skywalker with the setting twin suns in the background could lead to any other emotional response than lol.

What a mess this trilogy has been. Rogue One and Solo were better written.

Trust me, when the force theme starts swelling, you'll probably feel emotional, not matter how stupid it is.

knuckles

Oct 29, 2017
Really like all the leaks except the ending on tatooine. Nobody alive has ANY connection to the place except c3p0 I guess. Why are they there at all????

Status
Not open for further replies.