• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
it's going to be Obi-Wan, I have no doubt.

Timing, casting, production schedules...all seems to work out.

But I do hope Kate Sackhoff did actually reference appearing in Live-Action Star Wars.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
anakin.jpg

Anakin fights above lava and is burned alive, found by Palpatine and reborn as Darth Vader.

frgnnclennz31.jpg

Kylo Ren in the cleansing water that leads to his redemption. He is defeated but resurrected by a Palpatine and reborn as Ben Solo once again.
It's like poetry it rymes

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am more intrigued now by the things the leakers didn't know. Such as which ghosts appear in the final Palps confrontation and whether they take part in the fight as Ward mentioned there was so many versions of that that no one is sure which they ended up going with.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
I am more intrigued now by the things the leakers didn't know. Such as which ghosts appear in the final Palps confrontation and whether they take part in the fight as Ward mentioned there was so many versions of that that no one is sure which they ended up going with.

I hope there are alternate versions as part of the extras.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017

Same. I'm feeling good about everything leaked so far, except for Never to be Seen Again and the Force ghosts at the end. Hope the first thing is a fake out and the second thing actually happens and they go all Endgame with a big splashy Force ghost battle.

Oct 28, 2017

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Two people in the office, who weren't big fans of TLJ, said the other day when that Hayden Christensen at Disneyland Tweet went viral, that TROS having Anakin in it would make it the greatest SW movie ever, lol.

My spoiled ass was like 👀 silently. And honestly, come on. They made a huge amount of artwork with dozens of versions of Anakin and Vader's ghost coming back in TFA, so it shows that JJ has wanted to bring him back for years now.

Oct 25, 2017
Can you imagine if he is in and Williams hits us with a few notes of Battle of Heroes or Across the Stars when he first appears?

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Can you imagine if he is in and Williams hits us with a few notes of Battle of Heroes or Across the Stars when he first appears?

Or Duel of the Fates again. Or better yet, an epic version of Anakin's theme, with extra emphasis on the notes it has in common with the Imperial March (Vader's theme).

Palpatine: I AM the Force!

Anakin's ghost appears: Not yet!

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's two things I want

Post Mandalore story that explains what the hell happened to them post Clone Wars and after Rebels especially.

What the hell is Boba/Jango Fett.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It did ? I don't remember that. (but then again, my memory is super shitbum)

Mandos is a culture, not a race (anymore) this video told me. (also the Smith also says it in ep 3)

No worries, it's just an odd decision George himself made.

I like the culture thing too. The Mandos and Sith being both a culture and race was hella convoluted.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Yep Mandos are a culture, Jango wasn't part of it though. He was just a poser with a stolen armor.

This was coming from Almec, the Prime Minister of Mandalore, in a Clone Wars Galaxy. He might be telling the truth, but he has a vested interest in distancing (Pacifist) Mandalore from a violent mercenary that was the Father of the Clone Army. Still, nothing is clearly contradicting Almec so it's all we got.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
So the new teaser shows Rey standing over the burning TIE on Ahch To... Is there really any doubt about the leaks at this point?

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
That was in the leaks? It was probably there but I don't remember that.=O
From JediPaxis:
I'm told that in the wake of her confrontation with Kylo, she takes the wayfinder and flees to Ahch-to to collect her thoughts... Rey scuttles the ship she used to get there just like Luke once did
I don't believe JP ever explicitly noted the ship was Ben's, but it makes sense since this follows her confrontation with Ben. She kicks his ass, steals his ship, and trashes it on the island.

OP
OP
sphagnum

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When Kylo is walking towards the lightning, is the sky just super dark or is it filled by the bottom of the big black cube?

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
From JediPaxis:
I don't believe JP ever explicitly noted the ship was Ben's, but it makes sense since this follows her confrontation with Ben. She kicks his ass, steals his ship, and trashes it on the island.
Makes sense, and wow these leaks are getting more believable as more footage comes, guess he was right all along.