• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
To more new uses of the force (my favorite thing about the trilogy).
To Finn's dork ass coming into his own as a hero.
To Poe sexy ass biting that lip and doing shit we've never seen before in a tie fighter.
To Rey's naieve ass ignoring those 2am drunk force calls from Kylo.
To Rose shutting up all the haters.
To 3PO finally getting some goddamn respect.
To the last scene with Leia which I hope feels natural.

To Kylo sticking true to himself to the very end.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017

What I first thought....
maxresdefault.jpg

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
If JJ saves this trilogy he should be considered the GOAT because the situation now is just a massive clusterfuck of a shitshow.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I wonder what it means that Rey still has her staff. Hopefully she uses a lot of some kind of saber in this film. We need that rematch duel with Kylo badly.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
One can only hope after the absolute shit show that was TLJ.
Wow, it happened at post 87. Man, how the time flies. I remember the days when the first 20 pages of these threads were filled with posts like this, before you could get to any actually relevant discussion. It feels like it was yesterday.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
There are leaked rumors about IX that chewbacca gets crushed by a moon.

JJ aint playin it safe this time.

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
The Millennium Falcon will at least get destroyed. Fight me.

I think everything depends on if Leia makes it out of this alive. If she does and Lucasfilm isn't planning on returning to these characters for a decade, I could see there being relatively few casualties and just letting Leia pass away from natural causes between this and X, and turning Chewie into a leader on Kashyyyk or something.

If Leia goes--just blow the entire old guard up in a ship with a Holdo like maneuver. The Falcon, Chewie, Threepio, R2--all of em.