• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Pre-load from PC version was datamined and people found some interesting stuff:

Full video with abilities showcase and dual bladed sword

unknown.png

Darth Vader IS IN

unknown.png

There are 6 planets you can fully explore.

Level names:

Bogano Zeffo Kashyyyk Dathomir FightClub Ilum Fortress zDoNotShip/Testbeds Levels/HyperSpace Flashbacks

Lightsaber colors : blue, cyan, green, indigo, purple, yellow, magenta, orange

Umbara and the Inquisitor planets are the two planets in the game that aren't explorable

Last edited:

Deleted member 20297

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wait, you can decompress/decrypt all the files via standard UE4 tools?
Anyway, can't wait! So happy to see a great Star Wars game again! It's been a long time!

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Looks pretty fun. Hopefully there are some epic bossfights. Not seen anything epic yet, although the boss fights shown look decent mechanically.

Garlic

Oct 28, 2017
Going to Dathomir eh? Bold to feature the planet from like the worst Star Wars novel

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
I am still not sold but I wasn´t crazy about The Force Unleashed either. Good luck EA, as I didn´t have fun with a SP Star Wars game in at least a decade.
The dual blade is something at least.

VFX_Veteran

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Can't wait for this game tomorrow. When can we play from Steam? Thursday morning or midnight? This will be my last game purchase for the year besides Detroit for PC.

evilcar

Oct 25, 2017
This looks so fucking good. Between this, Pokemon Sword, and Death Stranding I'm going to be in gaming heaven.

Jellycrackers

Oct 25, 2017
OH MY GOD.

I shamelessly look at leaks all the time. Don't care. This game is going to be amazing. I can't wait.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So it turns out Cal's lightsaber allows it to become a single/double-blade or dual wield depending on the attack.