• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
D3uFN1LU4AAmzVa

What we know of the game so far:

Last edited:

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's clearly a broken Jedi vape.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't believe in the quality of this game. It's made by Respawn that's making like 3 games at the same time? Nothing good can come out of this.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Respawn delivered three of the most memorable games of the generation, so they are one of the studios I most trust with delivering a game like this. Hopefully it'll be good.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know its Respawn but the last game i want out of Star Wars is ANOTHER fuckin shooter, regardless of perspective.

Please dont be just shooty

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Respawn can do no wrong. This is going to be amazing.

And clearly that is a weapon made with a Kyber Crystal like a Lightsaber but "don't stand out" so clearly the remaining Jedis are making weapons that don't make them stand out, like a lightsaber would. This takes place after ROTS.

HYYYPE

Deleted member 11421

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't believe in the quality of this game. It's made by Respawn that's making like 3 games at the same time? Nothing good can come out of this.

They have multiple teams and this one was built separately from anything else they had going on based on what I've read. About 3 years of dev time with the God of War III director at the helm. That's certainly not a guarantee of success but at least there's experience in charge.

Please be good.
Anyone think this is EA's last roll of the dice in terms of the Star Wars license?

They'll probably release a Battlefront III before 2023 no matter what, even if it's given nowhere near the budget of the first two.

Regardless, plenty of people around here seem to have either thought this was canceled or going to be since the awkward "announcement" last year...but based on previous Respawn trends, this was always the way they were going to truly reveal it. Saturday should be interesting.

Last edited:

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I don't believe in the quality of this game it's made by Respawn that's making like 3 games at the same time? Nothing good can come out of this.
Core development can be handled by Respawn and then EA has, like, 7 studios that can help with development as needed. + outsourcing to cheap labour countries is a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.