• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018

13 Minutes of gameplay, about 3 hours into the game, occurs after episode 3, date is November 15

Last edited:

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks fine I guess. But it also looks fairly linear. And I already had a linear fuck shit up as a Jedi game experience with the force unleashed so another linear Jedi title doesn't excite me too much.

Jul 18, 2018
Generic looking game, do not see the hype behind it. Also lol@troopers standing there shooting once every 10 secs

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Give me Jedi Knight 4 you buffoons!

(I know it won't happen since Kyle Katarn got erased along with the EU, but still)

s y

Nov 8, 2017
looks like a good rental

surprised they didn't go with some type of force visual effect to make the double jump look less wonky.

OP
OP
cdm00

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
As soon as I saw the thread title I knew there would be jokes, but alas it was too late

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Very generic. Probably get it cheap a year after it comes out, because I haven't played as a Jedi in a long time.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It looks kind of clunky, the AI seems really dumb and easy to kill. But it's hard to get a feel from the video.

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Was vaguely interested but that definitely put me off from getting it. Such an inert presentation of a game that had so much potential considering the people working on it.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
DarlingGenuineGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
It just ...

I'm already bored of the game. Generic ass designs and level designs, and generic npcs objectives etc...

Combat looks incredibly repetitive but I think they made a satisfying "melee".

Got lots of force unleashed vibes at times.

I'll probably pass.

I think at this point we really need Kotor to offer variety in how you play game, approach story etc...

This is dry.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Animations could use some work. Especially after sekiro its pretty meh

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Looks super rigid, but I will hold my thoughts until it is closer to release. Seems decent enough.

BlakeofT

Oct 30, 2017
I skipped around five or six times and each scene had the guy climbing something. Maybe just a coincidence but thought it was funny.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
that was okay, reminded me a lot more of the new tomb raider games than dark souls which isn't a bad thing. still it didn't look that interesting to be honest, going to buy this on sale i think

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Looks fun to me. I think people are judging too quickly, because they surely held stuff back.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Looked worse than I had expected.

Combat looks flimsy and weightless. Map design seems to be super linear with a lot time stopping and climbing segments. Like... where is the hook?

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Very hard to know if it feels good to play, but it sure doesn't look particularly special.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping to see limbs getting cut off, people getting chopped in half, light saber having an effect on the environment upon contact, etc.

Other than that, the combat looks fun and I can see it getting spicy when facing groups of enemies.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah that looked about what I'd expect after the reveal trailer. It looks pretty okay so I'll keep an eye on it.