• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Official Reveal Trailer (EA/Respawn, November 15, 2019, PS4/XB1/PC) [Read Staff Post]

Dec 28, 2017

Cal Kestis—one of the last surviving members of the Jedi Order after the purge of Order 66—is now a Padawan on the run. Experience this all-new single-player Star Wars™ story from Respawn Entertainment and EA Star Wars on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this holiday season, 15 November 2019.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is an action-adventure game set after Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith™. Develop your Force abilities, hone your lightsaber techniques, and explore the ancient mysteries of a long-lost civilization—all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.

Last edited:

Maternal Heart

Alt Account
Apr 3, 2019
Damn, I had hoped we would’ve gotten a woman Jedi this time around instead of a cookie-cutter white dude for the tenth time :( oh well, not much to do about it. This industry sometimes...

Oct 29, 2017
The trailer felt a little underwhelming. I do like the stuff they're talking about in regards to the game, though. Gotta see some raw gameplay.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Looks alright.

Dont really care about story trailers for most games. Just give me the gameplay.

Main dude seems kinda dull tbh.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I had hoped we would’ve gotten a woman Jedi this time around instead of a cookie-cutter white dude for the tenth time :( oh well, not much to do about it. This industry sometimes...
Glad I'm not the only one whose first reaction was this, lol.

His voice is also kinda annoying...

Oct 27, 2017
The characters look all kind of weird. I do like though that there's apparently a lot of build up until you get a lightsaber