• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

Cal Kestis—one of the last surviving members of the Jedi Order after the purge of Order 66—is now a Padawan on the run. Experience this all-new single-player Star Wars™ story from Respawn Entertainment and EA Star Wars on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this holiday season, 15 November 2019.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is an action-adventure game set after Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith™. Develop your Force abilities, hone your lightsaber techniques, and explore the ancient mysteries of a long-lost civilization—all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.

J7EMt5v.png

DJtfP0T.jpg

AnB7YQY.jpg

sk6Q8VP.png

3wGE1wo.jpg

9kgAm3q.jpg

Cty5j70.jpg

YrWZszD.jpg

ttGUpc9.png

WAYNm1c.png

6zM6Afp.png

D4DcesDWAAAivo1.jpg

D4DcRGTW4AIFKmA.jpg

Last edited:

Maternal Heart

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 3, 2019
Damn, I had hoped we would've gotten a woman Jedi this time around instead of a cookie-cutter white dude for the tenth time :( oh well, not much to do about it. This industry sometimes...

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted character customization or a Jedi of color, but I'll take my boy Jerome.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
The trailer felt a little underwhelming. I do like the stuff they're talking about in regards to the game, though. Gotta see some raw gameplay.

Last edited:

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
No gameplay is hugely disappointing but it's already more interesting than anything EA have done in almost a decade

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
Lol is that the guy who plays Ian on shameless? Never been a fan of his acting, oh well

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I can't remember the last time I bought an EA game, but I'm very interested in this.

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks alright.

Dont really care about story trailers for most games. Just give me the gameplay.

Main dude seems kinda dull tbh.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
That did nothing. Why not show gameplay instead of a generic rough looking cgi trailer?

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The characters look all kind of weird. I do like though that there's apparently a lot of build up until you get a lightsaber

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
trailer BWOOOOOMP noises
boring trailer
Want gameplay. I'm bailing out on the stream.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
*Rendered in Unreal Engine 4. Not actual gameplay = not interested for now
Guessing they'll wait till E3 for gameplay unveil