• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

manuvlad

Mar 26, 2019
Guys, I just finished this amazing game and decided to start a new journey+. Do I need to buy all my skills again even in new jouney+?

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the necrobump. But anyone have issues scanning the electrohammer purge trooper?

He is my last scan and no matter what I do I don't get the prompt to scan him :-(

I see this very recent thread of folks with the same problem, and a restart of the game seemed to work for them: https://www.reddit.com/r/FallenOrder/comments/yvnvj9/how_to_scan_electrohammer_purge_trooper/

I've tried everything, including different combos of killing, killing the surrounding enemies in different orders, and restarting the game and restarting my PS5 and no dice. I can't believe they haven't patched this after so many years.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
So started this today, LTTP, but was on PS Plus and I had it on the list for ages so no time like the present to get ready for Survivor.

Game looks great for 2019, love the platforming aspects and plays rather nice. Only issue is the combat doesn't feel great, hopefully they sort this out for Survivor, I'd prefer something a bit more fast paced, this seems a bit slow!

How long is it roughly? I shan't be going for 100%, just finishing the story.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
So started this today, LTTP, but was on PS Plus and I had it on the list for ages so no time like the present to get ready for Survivor.

Game looks great for 2019, love the platforming aspects and plays rather nice. Only issue is the combat doesn't feel great, hopefully they sort this out for Survivor, I'd prefer something a bit more fast paced, this seems a bit slow!

10-12 hours

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017

Howlongtobeat says 17 hours and that sounds about right to me.