• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
I thought Sekiro was a cakewalk compared to Bloodborne and Dark Souls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I used all the crutches mentioned in Stygr's post in those games, Sekiro (except for one boss) I breezed through fairly easily.
kinda same, for me was easier than any dark souls or bloodborne.
in souls game you can't really bruteforce enemies and break their guard like you do in sekiro with the axe for example, i beated half of the humanoid boss and mid-boss with that tactic lol...

also the stealth was stupidly op.

Oct 26, 2017
Quick question for anyone who bought this off the PS Store it says it comes with a theme, does anyone have a video of it? Is it dynamic? Cant seem to find anything for it online :/

Poeton

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I really want to get this but reviews not launching until release day have me wary... is this game for sure going to be good?

I think they do Last minute review embargoes so they can drive digital sales.
It isn't indicative of a bad game, the publisher is trying to get you to make a last minute purchase which often translates to digital sales.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Has anyone bought this game from CDKeys and would the code work if I did the NZ trick on Xbox?

TheRyzzl

Oct 5, 2018
Ok so I bought and pre-loaded the deluxe PC version off Origin and used a NZ VPN. The game says ready to play but the play is grayed out and it wont let me??

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Early days but the production values and polish is off the charts. Getting locked 60fps with some custcene at 1440p Ultra on a 2070 Super. Game looks fantastic visually as expected.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I just played the first 30 minutes or so and holy shit is it incredible already. Visually beautiful and gameplay feels tight and responsive. Can't wait to play more after work but for now... that's my lunch break over.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Opening 30 minutes drfinitely feels like Uncharted with lightsabers, I say that as a compliment. Haven't had much in depth combat yet though.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Can't imagine anyone saying this game is visually average. Looks absolutely sick to me, especially the lighting and I'm straight off playing Red Dead maxed out.

Cutscene stuttering is a bit of an issue though, though not as bad as CoD.

Last edited:

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
Are there options on console to turn off chromatic abberation/film grain/motion blur?