• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 8 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes, 48 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order |OT| Respawn of the Jedi

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone help? The game perpetually thinks that I am on some windy planet or something, and so now in every cutscene the clothes for every character are going nuts, as if in a storm. It won’t seem to go away. Anyone else have this bug? Tried resetting a few times... Incredibly immersion breaking.
I had that bug, but it just sort of fixed itself as I carried on playing.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
Finished and got the plat at the same time. Had a great time with this. Did need some more time in the oven though. The ending section was brilliant. Can't wait to see what they come up with for the sequel. Hope it's alot more polished though. Newest update Def seems to make it more stable in performance mode for me. Unless the last section was just way more polished than the rest.

The map was the hardest boss. Person who came up with that piece of shit needs a stern talking to.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017