• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
gallery-1487345526-jar-jar-new.jpg

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
They really need to do more in the single player space. Give me an open world Star Wars RPG pls.

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
Great to hear! I really enjoyed it and I looked forward to seeing where the story goes. Just maybe add a loot system or gear progression this time. Those chests should mean something more than just cosmetics.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Playing through it right now and it is exactly what I want from a Star Wars game, hopefully EA is already working on a sequel.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I enjoyed my time with it. I welcome more SP titles in the Star Wars universe.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Good, glad we see Star Wars clearly has a userbase for single player entries.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
Thats a big success. It can eventually go to sell 15 million or so. Just shows its viable to develop single player games if that's what you're studios are more capable of producing.

Too bad EA already killed bioware before they understood this

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Still have to play it but i'm happy a single player Star Wars game is selling really well.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Who would have thought a Star Wars game with an emphasis on story would sell

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It was a great, no-bullshit Star Wars game and luckily it managed to release before the awful conclusion of the film series

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
KOTOR
KOTOR
KOTOR

Let's goooooo

I love story driven Star Wars games. I'd love a coop star wars title again ala divinity. Gimme that remastered Kotor or new Kotor. Also finish 1313. I want it.

Disney allowed Cal Kestis. Why not allow a broader range of stories. Just call em non Canon if you want.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad it did well, even though i did not enjoyed the game. EA should fund more single player games next-gen.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
I remember people saying reaching 6 million was impossible and an unrealistic expectation for EA. Glad to see it is successful, it's a great game.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for them to fuck up a good thing by incorporating microtransactions, "live service updates," and multiplayer in the sequel.

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
Fallen Order was one of the best experience of this gen for me. I loved everything about it, I wished it never ended..

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
So, people still like their good quality SP games, what a shocker. I know that in EA land they can only think about mtx, user engagement and profit margins but maybe next time think a bit about mixing it up.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
So, like $500 million in revenue in that time frame?
With presumably $150 million budget (development + marketing) that would be nuts

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't the best game but absolutely a step in the right direction and I'm glad what it might lead to.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Great news.

I really hope the inevitable sequel is much better from a technical point of view however. I'm expecting much, much better there, I'm barely able to give this game the benefit of the doubt since the PS4 is so old.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
Yes but actually... EA heard people weren't interested in these sorts of experiences anymore. As such: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order 2 will be an always online life service massive multiplayer surprise mechanic simulator.

banter

Jan 12, 2018

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Game was mediocre to me but i welcome the high sales despite the lack of polish. I want more singleplayer games.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
That's really nice. I had my issues with the game, and it ended on a big sequel bait (not cliffhanger), but I had a really good time with it nonetheless.

The best part is the conclusion they're taking out of this though.

Absolute

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Surprised it's exceeding their expectations to be honest. It's Star Wars. It had a big marketing campaign. It had bundles. I expected 10million over the holidays.

Edit: I did enjoy the game even though I had issues with plenty of stuff in it. I hope Respawn are given the time they need with the sequel to improve on things. There was an amazing Game there.

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
That can't be right. EA explicitly told us that people weren't interested in these kinds of games anymore.