• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To think that after this movie, we are never ever ever going to see these characters on screen ever again.

Squall5042

Oct 25, 2017
I could definitely see these characters coming back in some form or another. Even if it's cameos in other films. No way Chewbacca is out forever

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Evazan and Ponda Baba showing up on Jedha is retroactively okay because it led to a fun Aphra storyline

Lmo2017

Oct 25, 2017
To the east of Parts Unknown...
I think it all depends on what kind of story they want to tell. There are more directors this time than Lucas, so we won't have a prequel situation again where we had to wait on Lucas to want to make more Star Wars and by the time we got back around the main cast were 40 years older and couldn't really do much more than be side characters.

More movies with the ST crew without the burden of refreshing the entire franchise again would be neat. I mean they wrote a billion books of questionable quality about the OT.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Excuse the unflattering screenshot I got of Daisy
9155fe08b0e58fd80b26691eaea8f918.png

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
TFA broadcast is giving a special look at Captain Marvel, because if there's one film that hasn't had enough of the "special looks" it's that one.

lol

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
TFA was on ITV just now.

"I'll just watch it until the escape from the Finalizer."
"I'll just watch it until the Falcon chase."
"I'll only watch it until the battle of Takodana."
"I might as well watch the duel."
"Ah, it's over."

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Hehe. I'd watch it on TV but I've got a HQ version without commercials. I've been trying to hold off on rewatching TFA and TLJ as I don't wanna get hyped too early.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I really don't rewatch movies a lot (I like to try and watch as much new stuff possible) so I haven't since TFA since my re-watch leading to TLJ and I haven't seen TLJ since the Blu-ray came out. I did put on TLJ the other day to test out some sound stuff and I had to force myself to stop watching it.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It would be really weird to do it tonight. No one is going to be watching ABC. The NBA All-Star Game is tonight, that is going to suck up all the tv attention and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.