• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
What did he say? Can't open the vid atm.
Ash: Title pls?

JJ:
KLgJBYT.gif

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I do not get the title in four hours, I will become a Battlestar Galactica fan instead.

legendofgood

Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars Episode IX: Reclamation
Star Wars Episode IX: A Galaxy's End
Star Wars Episode IX: The Triumph of Hope

Star Wars Episode IX: JJ Can't Commit, And That's Why It's February And We Don't Have A Title

Goodnight, all.

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
I was playing Smash at my school's esports club I randomly overhead this group of nerds: "You know its sad when a FAN FILM is better than all of the other Disney movies!"

Ithoughthewasamyth.gif

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
BTW, does anyone have any concerns about the amount of time for post-production for this film? Both TFA and TLJ had many more months worth of time for that process so it's a little worrying to me.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
BTW, does anyone have any concerns about the amount of time for post-production for this film? Both TFA and TLJ had many more months worth of time for that process so it's a little worrying to me.
Nah, I'm not really worried about that.

What I am worried about is the amount of time JJ had to work on the script compared to TFA and TLJ.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I ignored the spoiler thread but it still shows up in the front page, which made me click on it once.

Didn't actually see anything, though.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
I ignored the spoiler thread but it still shows up in the front page, which made me click on it once.

Didn't actually see anything, though.
Well, that's good, because even though JJ haven't given a title yet he's at least seems to be the right choice for this movie after what I read on MSW.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/film-music-tv/star-wars-tv-production-begins-in-the-u-k/

Production on a third as yet unannounced TV series set in the Star Wars galaxy has begun in the U.K according to publicly available company records.

We expect this new third series will air on Disney+ following on from the release of The Mandalorian and the Cassian Andor TV series.

Since 2012 we have broken the news of every production name behind every Star Wars movie shot in the UK, and continue that tonight. Tonight we are revealing the name of the latest Star Wars TV series that will shoot in the UK, as well as the name for the next Star Wars movie which we understand to be the first in the Rian Johnson trilogy.

Tonight we can reveal that the third as yet unannounced Star Wars TV series will be shot in the UK under the production name of SERIES III PRODUCTIONS (UK) LIMITED which was registered on the public UK companies register on the 12th October 2018. We anticipate that the focal point of the series will be revealed at Star Wars Celebration in April.

Registered on the exact same day was E&E INDUSTRIES (UK) LIMITED which we understand will be the first film from the planned Rian Johnson trilogy.

I wonder why they believe E&E are Rian's movies? If I was a betting man, I'd say that's D&D's movies.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
E&E Industries is probably D&D's film, which tracks with various rumors we've heard that their film will shoot first.

Oct 28, 2017
Been watching through season 3 of Clone Wars for the first time, just finished the Ventress/Savage Opress episodes and the Mortis ones. Really, really good

legendofgood

Oct 25, 2017
I've had this hunch that I can't shake: what if Lucasfilm decide to make this a surprise quadrilogy and we find out that Episode IX isn't the end of this arc, but rather just act three of four, and there will be an episode X? Might help IX feel less rushed to wrap up the story after VIII slowed it down a bit. Also, more money.

Probably a long shot, but posting it now for posterity, nonetheless.

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that's going to happen. Star Wars films as a trilogy is ingrained in peoples heads, and narratively it makes more sense (beginning, middle, end).

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is a better chance of Disney cancelling Star Wars indefinitely than there is of Episode IX being split into two films.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
What if the Oscars becomes like the game awards and they just have title reveals and world premiere of trailers and shit? Maybe they can have a drunk Alejandro Jodorowsky telling the game awards to fuck off or something.

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
This is the first time I'm choosing NOT to look at the spoiler thread when I KNOW that there's new info... The lord is testing me.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I've had this hunch that I can't shake: what if Lucasfilm decide to make this a surprise quadrilogy and we find out that Episode IX isn't the end of this arc, but rather just act three of four, and there will be an episode X? Might help IX feel less rushed to wrap up the story after VIII slowed it down a bit. Also, more money.
This is not going to happen, but it's funny cause I was fantasizing about the same yesterday.

Enfys Nest tv show please Disney
Yes please. I need as much Solo as I can get, and Enfys Nest is cool and interesting.

---

Is the Star Wars Resistance show ending next week?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.