• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Any reason why SW show is taking so long? I thought it was supposed to return like last week?

^lol NeinNineAnswers

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It usually gets posted around 3-4 PM EST.
tenor.gif

Oct 28, 2017
Einchy - can you make me two gifs from TFA? I think you're a gif man? Let me know ... I need two very specific scenes: 1.) Rey getting lost in thought looking at the old scavenger lady cleaning her wares and Rey looking up to the craft leaving Jakku orbit.

fleante

Oct 28, 2017
Why am I only hanging out in this thread and the Nintendo first party thread, i didn't always hate myself like this

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
100%

Would love if they have an established relationship when the movie opens rather than go through a first kiss scene. Just a quiet, "hey, yeah we're seeing each other no big whoop" kinda vibe to it.
I personally hope we kinda jump in with them being flirtatious and seeing it develop/happen, because it's been something building over two films. I think it would be pretty great to have that payoff and use it to tie into the overarching story. Kylo could use it against her, similarly to Vader using Leia against Luke (obviously not for romantic reasons).

Seeing Rey flip her shit over Kylo taunting her with Finn's well being would be awesome to see, even if he's just bluffing.

You could do this non-romantically too, but I would love it to be done.

Oct 28, 2017
Was watching TPM and I forgot about the scene where QGJ is talking to Shmi about Anakin and tells her that the force is unusually strong with him and that he has "special powers." Made me appreciate Luke's line in TLJ that the force is not a power you have. Seemed like RJ was issuing a sharp rebuke of the prequels with the way he wrote that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.