• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
It's fine. Nothing spectacular but as a diehard Ahsoka fan, I enjoyed it. Some interesting little bits about Order 66 as well as some other lore stuff.

And yes, it's well before she shows up in Rebels.
I'll probably skip it then. I don't feel the need to know much more about that time. I hope she'll show up again somewhere, either in Rebels or in the new show.
Or in TLJ :D

curb

Oct 27, 2017
I'll probably skip it then. I don't feel the need to know much more about that time. I hope she'll show up again somewhere, either in Rebels or in the new show.
Or in TLJ :D

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed it it's certainly not required reading.

I hope a lot of things for her character but I don't want to be disappointed so I try not to think about it any more.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
So it begins.

John was saying that he wouldn't be on the PR tour this time around during the Battlefield stream. We gained a Luke but lost a Finn.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
And here are those new images.

Full-res below:
000269253hrdqjhm.jpg

000269250hr2posp.jpg

000269248hrtrjvd.jpg

000269249hr1eked.jpg

000269245hrxoja1.jpg

000269252lrm7kpb.jpg

000269514hrz2kr9.jpg

000269247hropjc9.jpg

Last edited:

Lizzy

Oct 27, 2017
So, based on this:
-- Luke eventually trains Rey, but he's still reluctant to get back into the fight. It's so bad that Rey feels like she has to take matters into her own hands. She tells him this. Luke still refuses.
-- Rey somehow meets up with Kylo and convinces him to take her to Snoke, but under false pretenses. Rey's real goal is to take 'em both out. Or at least Snoke.
-- Feeling bad about Rey, Luke pulls his downed X-Wing out of the water, mirroring ESB, and goes after Rey to rescue her.

Last edited:

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA

FUCKING CHILLS.

THIS IS SO GOOD

THAT SHOT IN SPACE OH my god this film looks beautiful. I think this film is going to have the best space battle yet.

She's so courageous. Perhaps she goes to meet Snoke and Kylo thinking she can take 'em both out?
I personally think she's going to be so incredibly pissed that she's gunna go confront Kylo out of pure hate and Luke is gunna be like "wait wait this is WAY too dangerous.. think about what you're doing"

Which is where the "this is not going to go the way you think" comes from

Last edited:

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Man that TV spot might be the best one yet. It's edited perfectly and the music is fucking GOOD.

TV spot spoiler:

WOW he yells REY when he wakes up! Holy shit. Chills

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Wow where is that from? Looks creepy af.

EDIT: EW just posted another interesting article about Kylo and Rey:

http://ew.com/movies/2017/11/19/star-wars-kylo-ren-vs-rey-the-last-jedi/amp/
Is redemption possible?

"There's a big part of the story yet to be written and not by me," says Johnson, who will hand the trilogy back to The Force Awakens filmmaker J.J. Abrams for 2019's Episode IX. "But I don't think it's very interesting if the whole story is just 'Will Kylo get his comeuppance?' He's a more complicated character than that and I think he deserves a more complicated story than that. I don't see the point of trying to get behind his mask and learn more about him if all we're going to learn is 'Yeah, he's just an evil bad guy that needs to be killed.'"
Interesting.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They're giving ammunition to all the Rey/Kylo shippers.

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I finished the Battlefront 2 campaign this afternoon. The story went pretty much how I expected it to, but it had some highlights, especially Luke's mission. I was surprised how much it relied on existing stories like Shattered Empire though.

I appreciated the number of little references they included. A few of my favourites were the
mentions of Rax and Sloane (though cameos would have been nice), hearing Wedge and Snap called out on the radio chatter and Inferno Squad worrying they'd be thrown in Sunspot Prison.

It sounds like the story DLC will link into The Last Jedi a bit more too..

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I finished the Battlefront 2 campaign this afternoon. The story went pretty much how I expected it to, but it had some highlights, especially Luke's mission. I was surprised how much it relied on existing stories like Shattered Empire though.

I appreciated the number of little references they included. A few of my favourites were the
mentions of Rax and Sloane (rhough cameos would have been nice), hearing Wedge and Snap called out on the radio chatter and Inferno Squad worrying they'd be thrown in Sunspot Prison.

It sounds like the story DLC will link into The Last Jedi a bit more too..

That's just throwing more lighter fluid on the

Iden and Del are Rey's parents fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.