• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the Colossus looked a bit familiar but couldn't place it until I watched the Star Wars Explained video on Resistance,

Skystrike academy from Rebels

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good news!

Not sure when this happened but both Ewok live action movies are available to purchase digitally now in glorious standard definition. #yourewelcome

Gonna make a thread

Gonna call it "The classic Star Wars digital re-release you've all been waiting for has finally arrived, in its original form"

Yea or nay?

jk I'm not an idiot

EDIT: Turns out I am

Last edited:

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I sooooooooooooo hope we can turn this into a meme guys

Please

Let's do the impossible..

Make Fetch happen.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Are we less than 3 hours away from Bob Iger editing the Fox fanfare at the beginning of all the new Disney era movies!?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Just spoke to Bob and he told me he's currently torrenting Sony Vegas. It's happening.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just spoke to Bob and he told me they're firing KKKathleen Kennedy and putting me in charge of all Star Wars live-action productions effective immediately.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just spoke to Bob and he told me they're firing KKKathleen Kennedy and putting me in charge of all Star Wars live-action productions effective immediately.
Just spoke to George who just spoke to Bob who just spoke to Kathleen telling me that they've vetoed this.

I am in charge of all productions effective immediately.

Reven Wolf

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just spoke to George who just spoke to Bob who just spoke to Kathleen telling me that they've vetoed this.

I am in charge of all productions effective immediately.
Hey, I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate, we have decided to let you go, so if you could pack up your desk that would be great.

Reven Wolf

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rumor: Benioff and Weiss' First Star Wars Film Set Well Before the Skywalkers to Begin Filming this Fall

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/201...he-skywalkers-to-begin-filming-this-fall.html
"…approached about working on the next movie this Autumn. It is not the Rian Johnson trilogy, it is the Game of Thrones guys' first movie, and it is set during the Old Republic, as Disney wants to open up the Star Warstimeline and appeal to a more 'Game of Thrones' style audience."

YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS YOU MONSTER

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
I'm very curious if they'd stick with the current interpretation of the Old Republic or perhaps change it to something else entirely? Fans who want Old Republic stuff I don't think have considered that a filmed Old Republic could be a very different interpretation than they have seen thus far.

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm very curious if they'd stick with the current interpretation of the Old Republic or perhaps change it to something else entirely? Fans who want Old Republic stuff I don't think have considered that a filmed Old Republic could be a very different interpretation than they have seen thus far.
Definitely the latter. They have free reign to do whatever they want.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I'll make an early call that Neil Marshall will get it
I have to imagine at this point Kennedy is going to be looking for a woman and/or person of color to direct. They've done a good diversifying the talent in front of the camera, but all five movies so far + at least the first of Rian's trilogy are helmed by white guys.

Which is fine with me. I feel like KOTOR stuff looked too similar to typical Star Wars aesthetics than you would expect for something set thousands of years before the original trilogy.

Oct 27, 2017
They're the natural fit. Just make GoT in space. Minus the sex. And blood. And incest. And genital torture.

But lots of lightsabers. And a couple space dragons. Yeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.